Love it

Posted by iHerb Customer on December 8 2013 | Verified Purchase

Have found Rejuvenzyme fabulous. I used to suffer bad endo and i believe has cleared up all the fibrin. I actually now feel ovulation for the 1st time in 18 years. I just need to get pregnant now.

contains talc!

Posted by iHerb Customer on August 19 2016 | Verified Purchase

the label shown on website is not the complete list of other ingredients. The label on bottle says it contains talc and other ingredients not shown. Misleading advertising by Iherb. Not happy.

I can never go a day without this.

Posted by iHerb Customer on April 10 2017 | Verified Purchase

One of the best formulas for systemic enzymes, highly recommended. Just really disappointed that they're often out of stock! Please replenish the stock!

Rejuvenzyme from Source Naturals

Posted by iHerb Customer on August 26 2011 | Verified Purchase

It would be better if the amount per serving of trypsin and chymotrypsin is bigger.

I like the Formula but don't like the smell.

Posted by iHerb Customer on April 8 2010 | Verified Purchase

I have been using this product for about a month now. I feel it is a good formula and have also used a combination along with at least two caps of the Serrapatase. I think it is helping my husband's shingles and I have the mouth herpes. I think we are both feeling better from the use and will be getting a check up soon. My cholesterol was high even though I am on a healthy diet. Hope this will help. It does make the poops smell strong. I guess this is a sign that the body is throwing off old protein which is what it is suppose to do.

Posted by iHerb Customer on May 5 2010 | Verified Purchase