Good reaction

Posted by Elliecats on November 26 2007 | Verified Purchase

I had a strange but good reaction to this product. I started taking it for weight control. But, instead it helped my fibromyalgia pain. After 3 weeks of taking it, my pain was gone. I have had fibro for 8 years and it is annoying (but not as severe as I've heard for others) so I don't know if these results are typical, but it worked for me. Update 2014: I was off this for a while, then started up again and had yet another amazing (but unadvertised) effect. I started to have menopause symptoms, one of which was extreme anxiety and OCD behavior. This stuff stopped the OCD and calmed me down considerably. In fairness, I'm taking other supplements to help with menopause, but my anxiety dropped noticeably after starting this. I wouldn't say it's all gone and it took a couple weeks to get the full effect, but it really helped... and believe me, the anxiety was so bad I was considering using meds. I'm taking one tablet at night and one in the morning. Still no effect on my weight or appetite, but I absolutely could not care less. The pain reduction and reduction of anxiety are SO worth it! I love it!!!

Love this product

Posted by iHerb Customer on April 30 2010 | Verified Purchase

I have used a couple different brands of Relora and this one is the best.

Wow! I feel better already!

Posted by kayhayes on January 10 2009 | Verified Purchase

My OB-GYN recommended this to me because I suffer from chronic pain and I'm also very sleep deprived (I'm talking only sleeping 1-2 hrs a night for 12 years) because of the severe pain and the nerve damage to my bladder which keeps me awake all night in the bathroom. Anyway, she said my system was flooded with cortisol (a stress hormone) constantly and thought this would help. It definately makes me feel more relaxed and along with the melatonin and L-tryptophan I'm sleeping a little better and I don't feel so stressed during the day.

does what it says

Posted by iHerb Customer on April 4 2011 | Verified Purchase

gives relief to anxiety/stress without noticeable sedation, which is amazing. i gave only 4 stars though because after taking it daily for a while i noticed a decrease in my concentration and memory. so i now take it only occasionally when i need it and it helps.

Posted by iHerb Customer on August 3 2008 | Verified Purchase

Not only has relora helped with a breath problem due to some medication I'm taking, it has also curbed my appetite and I'm actually more alert. Being 60 yrs old, a clear mind is really a plus. Prompt delivery has been dependable. Thanks

Reduces sugar cravings

Posted by iHerb Customer on July 28 2011 | Verified Purchase

I have noticed a difference since taking this. I don't have bloat look to my stomach like I did. I also don't crave sugary snacks. Great product. I would recommend it.

Posted by iHerb Customer on July 29 2009 | Verified Purchase

I'm really amazed at what a difference this supplement has made. I found that I am less stressed and more optimistic. My sleeping pattern has improved. I had trouble getting to sleep. Relora seems to effortlessly drift me to the land of Nod:)

Makes me feel "Great"

Posted by iHerb Customer on September 29 2009 | Verified Purchase

I didn't start to use this for diet, instead I use it for stress and it works great! I am always happy and feel great every day! My mind does not race with unimportant things, I just feel wonderful and my work has improved because I am so focused.

Posted by iHerb Customer on September 20 2011 | Verified Purchase

Product is helping me break my stress cycle. Really works. S

Posted by iHerb Customer on December 11 2015 | Verified Purchase

Notice a difference in mood definitely helps