Multiple benefits

Posted by iHerb Customer on Nov 03, 2008 | Verified Purchase

Having taking this product for two months I can notice the following improvements: Better sight, better circulation, better blood sugar,less tingling in feet, no swollen ankles. An improvement in memory. This is the best antioxidant fomula I´ve found, it lacks nothing.

Renewal Anti-oxidants-The Most Comprehensive anti-oxidant formula on the market!

Posted by iHerb Customer on Jan 23, 2007 | Verified Purchase

Renewal Anti-oxidants is the most comprehensive anti-oxidant formula on the market. As a researcher and Herbalist I have found no other product anywhere which could compete with it. Between 10-20 bottles of seperate herbs and vitamins would have to be mixed together to get all that you need to prevent most health problems in just one tablet of this formula. This is truly an extra special product! Thank You I-herb for selling the best!!!!

AMAZING

Posted by iHerb Customer on Aug 06, 2009 | Verified Purchase

I have several chronic health conditions, all of which will "age" me faster than my years. Taking antioxidants to boost health and youthfulness is a MUST in such situations. This stuff is extraordinary! It contains every antioxidant you could imagine and some that are rare but amongst the most powerful ever discovered. The fact is has mycrohydrin H is awe-inspiring. Usually only specialist websites dedicated to life extension sell this sort of stuff. And Carnosine - a very high end, expensive antioxidant that has particular brain cell protective qualities. The list is endless. The vitamin E it has is the right form - the more expensive but more potent form. Every plant derived polyphenol and antioxidant imaginable (silymarin, grape skin extract etc). Bravo. This replaces 25 different supplements I was previously taking. I cannot say enough about it. If it the quantities listed are acurate, then the price is a BARGAIN. This is top-end, top-notch stuff that gives me energy and clarity of thought like no other. Stream-line your life and get this amazing life insurance policy. Thank you Source Naturals!

Bargain than others

Posted by iHerb Customer on Sep 07, 2009 | Verified Purchase

Good composition.

Clearer and fresher skin

Posted by iHerb Customer on May 14, 2009 | Verified Purchase

This seems to do its job well. I look better and my face feels more moisturized

Renewal antioxidants

Posted by iHerb Customer on Oct 17, 2009 | Verified Purchase

I think this is a good product. I take and have tried many supplements, this one is a keeper!!!

Very comprehensive

Posted by Immortalhair on Jul 09, 2009 | Verified Purchase

I do take other antioxidants not found here, but love this blend and it is good value as well.

Very Pleased

Posted by iHerb Customer on Feb 23, 2009 | Verified Purchase

This is just my second bottle...I had picked the first bottle up at Garden & Herb store that has very well trained employees...Have been very happy!

Quality Product, Great Brand, Excellent Price!

Posted by MusicOdin on Nov 04, 2008 | Verified Purchase

This brand it the best for this series or products and the price is great!

Renewal Antioxidants

Posted by iHerb Customer on Mar 11, 2008 | Verified Purchase

Was recommended by my doctor. It has helped a lot with my immune system and I feel better.

1 2