Better than caffeine!

Posted by Reviewer2391756 on Sep 20, 2008 | Verified Purchase

I take 3 of these in the morning and another 3 around 2:00 and I am set for the day. i have a 3 year old and a 6 month old who doesn't sleep at night, so believe me I am TIRED! This stuff works better than caffeine. I can really feel the difference if I miss my second dosage.

SPIRULINA TABLETS

Posted by Reviewer1717015 on Feb 09, 2013 | Verified Purchase

Spirulina superfood tablets are healing my body of diabetes & are crammed full of all the things that a body needs to be healthy & function properly. Shipping was fast. Excellent quality.

Very Good Spirulina

Posted by Reviewer1736992 on Oct 25, 2008 | Verified Purchase

Source Naturals Spirulina is very easy take and effective. I have only tried one other brand but this is vastly superior, lighting fast shipping from Iherb too!!

Awesome!

Posted by 5342494328580915780 on Aug 28, 2013 | Verified Purchase

High quality and great price. Awesome for trips and times when you're not eating the way you should be.

good

Posted by 4816169637589345394 on Apr 01, 2014 | Verified Purchase

organika super

a good choice

Posted by 5175580823070513158 on Nov 28, 2013 | Verified Purchase

excellent product, very effective

Source Naturals spirulina compared to another's

Posted by Reviewer2631717 on Nov 04, 2014 | Verified Purchase

We ran low on other company's spirulina and by chance ordered this brand so were able to compare. The results: This brand has almost no aroma or taste. The other smells delightful, almost like candy and you can actually suck the other brand like Japanese candy. We don't know which is healthier, but the other brand, Healthy Origin organic spirulina is more fun. And not more expensive.

Didn't notice much difference..

Posted by Lillyhammer on Oct 22, 2015 | Verified Purchase