Not Just For Health Nuts

Posted by iHerb Customer on Jan 24, 2007 | Verified Purchase

Four years ago, I started using spirulina while receiving chemotherapy. I had no appetite and was concerned about getting ample nutrition. I found that I was able to digest this blue-green algae, when I couldn't tolerate other foods. I'm cancer-free now, and Source Naturals Spirulina is still part of my daily diet, because I seldom manage to eat the amount of green veggies recommended by the American Cancer Society. I don't consider myself a health nut -- just serious about my health. I'm also budget-minded, and found iherb's prices to be very competitive.

Great Company

Posted by iHerb Customer on Jun 28, 2011 | Verified Purchase

I called head office to find out where they were getting their product from because I didn't want Japanese obviously but I also didn't want Hawaiin because of radiation. Turns out they're getting it from China so I bought lots and me and my children are very happy with it.

Great Natural Green Supplement Containing multi vits and minerals !

Posted by MyPersonalReview on Jan 13, 2014 | Verified Purchase

Great Natural Green Supplement Containing multi vits and minerals ! Do click my username NOW and view my page in Iherb to see all the reviews I have written of those purchased products I ordered in Iherb. ( It may takes days to months before I write the review as I need to try them thoroughly ensuring the preciseness and accurate experience taking in comparison to the thousands of page of research papers I have read which is the main reason leading me to buy the product from Iherb because simply, I want to contribute myself in this humanity world.

The Best

Posted by iHerb Customer on Jan 25, 2007 | Verified Purchase

Absolutely the best for those looking for a natural way to supplement when you're iron runs low.

Great effective and Worth trying, you can less 5% off, just click the GREEN link to show the lifetime offer!

Posted by HTB 071 on Aug 19, 2017 | Verified Purchase

just click the HTB 071 (GREEN link), and enter HTB 071 (without space) to enjoy the 5% less in your whole cart!!

Powerful, worth - try, enter the permanent discount (HTB zero seven one), the whole single by 5 cents cents.

Posted by HTB 071 on Jul 17, 2017 | Verified Purchase

You can also click on the following DISC0UNT (green) to find a permanent discount, in the shopping cart to save the window after the input by a total of 5 cents cents.

The Best!

Posted by iHerb Customer on Apr 06, 2013 | Verified Purchase

Excellent

My New Superfood

Posted by iHerb Customer on Sep 25, 2012 | Verified Purchase

I love my new superfood....I am so excited that I came across this product as it is making a tremendous impact on my overall health,,,as our food supply is tainted with disease/cancer causing HMO's, it is a new day...time to wake up and become wise

Spirulina

Posted by iHerb Customer on Jan 29, 2012 | Verified Purchase

This is the most nutrient rich strain of spirulina! Highly recommended :)

love them

Posted by iHerb Customer on Jan 05, 2012 | Verified Purchase

good value

Barbs Taylor

Posted by iHerb Customer on Sep 14, 2011 | Verified Purchase

Great service, fast delivery thank you.

1 2 3 4