Wow, this really works!

Posted by jeffhoening on Aug 07, 2014 | Verified Purchase

There's not many supplements that NOTICEABLY work, but Super Amino Night is one that really does! I take 4 caps on a empty stomach 30 minutes before bedtime and I'm out like a light. Sleep is beautifully sound and dreams are more vivid (for some reason). I don't take this every night, just nights I may have a bit of trouble getting to sleep, about 1-2 per week. Great price, natural ingredients. Remarkable!

Good product

Posted by LoveIHERB on May 03, 2014 | Verified Purchase

I sleep very well after taking this product, it is really work. I feel fresh the next day. Recommend to all.

Really Super!!!

Posted by iHerb Customer on Dec 08, 2013 | Verified Purchase

I am very sensitive to supplements and herbs, so I started it with one cap at night which put me into very deep sleep. Tried many time to increase it to 2 but it causes me headache in the morning, so I take only one. I added same company L Glycin 500 mg as well. Combined it's helping me to loose weight along with healthy food choices and workout. According to Dr Oz show combination of amino acid G.O.A.L is the key to increase HGH hormones, too bad Amino night doesn't have Glycin in it. My HGH hormones test showed I had less than .03 hormones so basically close to. None. I was having problem to loose weight especially around my waist. I still need to be more principled to be in bed earlier than 1 :30 am , which basically ruining my hormones.

Powerful product

Posted by iHerb Customer on Apr 07, 2013 | Verified Purchase

I found these aminos wonderful. I actually had to cut my dose in half they worked so well. Great product.

Posted by iHerb Customer on Mar 29, 2007 | Verified Purchase

I've only used this product for a short time, but in this time it appears to be a particularly good lycine-arginine-ornithine (and others) combination for me, for raising HGH levels naturally. It seems to help my sleep and supports sexual function.

great support for HGH

Posted by kanaca on Apr 17, 2014 | Verified Purchase

Great to take at bed time. Knocks you out plus it helps trigger HGH, after a heavy lift day.

Wonderful!

Posted by iHerb Customer on Feb 03, 2012 | Verified Purchase

I feel it's giving me better rest and no more waking up in the middle of the night. Sleep quality is good and the dreams are quite vivid. Feel really fresh and rested the next day. Follow the instructions when it says "take it after 4 hours after meals" . Anything less than that would not be so effective. I can attest to this.

good

Posted by iHerb Customer on Oct 06, 2010 | Verified Purchase

a good product

good

Posted by iHerb Customer on Jun 11, 2016 | Verified Purchase

ajuta la restabilire mai rapida , dar incomod de utilizat!

Some improvement in sleep

Posted by bODYhACK3r on Nov 25, 2013 | Verified Purchase

But mild and not enough for my severe sleep problems.

1 2