This is the way to optimize your blood sugar

Posted by iHerb Customer on January 5 2008 | Verified Purchase

Niacin bound Chromium together with NAC makes Glucose Tolerance Factor very quickly. Chromium Picolinate takes months, and is mainly ussed for muscle development. Vanadium is also similar to Chromium, although little research has been done on it. There is a spring in Japan rich in Vanadium that diabetics visit.

good for diabetes ...you are welcome to rate & read my other reviews

Posted by PracticalReviews on May 11 2013 | Verified Purchase

there are lack of good Vanadium supplements out there because not enough people know that it is helpful in lowering blood sugar for diabetics together along with Chromium,Herbal like Cinnamon (Cinnamomum ),Gymnema Sylvestre (Gurmar) & Trigonella foenum and good nutritional program and supplement,as far as i know the ratio should be X2 Vanadium vs Chromium,i would much prefer this product be 180 smaller tablets because i need to slice them to tolerate the high Vanadium content during the day....you are welcome to rate & read my other reviews

Source Naturals Vanadium w/Chromium

Posted by iHerb Customer on January 12 2009 | Verified Purchase

great products.....my bf takes one a day. brought his A1C tests to into the normal range for the first time! he was thrilled and surprised.

Posted by iHerb Customer on January 28 2009 | Verified Purchase

Good but i am a bit worried about Vanadium supplementation, read much about it before supplementing too much with Vanadium, been linked with psychotic disorders etc.

This is also great

Posted by iHerb Customer on February 6 2009 | Verified Purchase

I am a type 1 diabetic and I started this a very short while ago 22 days along with some other new herbs in combination. I noticed I didn't have to go through 250 chromium pills in 4 days like I used to to get my glucose levels in control. I'm seeing glucose levels anywhere from 30's to a 278 only after a big meal, and I have had no dangers at all. Then I add some of my other herbs to settle it down, because I only take 2 of these a day.

Posted by iHerb Customer on July 19 2008 | Verified Purchase

Great product but very high V dosage

Posted by iHerb Customer on August 4 2013 | Verified Purchase

Great product, used it several times in the past. One caveat is that it is easy to elevate one's V levels with this kind of dosage. With elevated V levels, it can become toxic and result in heavy energy level crashes, so you really need to be on top of your mineral levels. I have personally taken it for a few weeks at a time then stopped for a couple of months. I used to take tiny fractions of a tablet but these days can tolerate an entire tablet.

Posted by iHerb Customer on March 9 2008 | Verified Purchase

Seem to have more feeling in my feet since I started taking this.

Vanadium with Cromium

Posted by iHerb Customer on February 25 2011 | Verified Purchase

Vanadium with Cromium together with my other diabetes medication seems to work well. I have been using it since year 2010.

Posted by iHerb Customer on January 20 2011 | Verified Purchase

I found iHERB.COM to be a good source of these hard to find tablets. Also, I was pleased my order arrived quickly.