Good option for vegans

Posted by iHerb Customer on May 15, 2016 | Verified Purchase

Very affordable, good product!

To Counter Inflammation

Posted by plantbasedpixie on Mar 27, 2017 | Verified Purchase

I was suffering a strong inflammatory response to excess Omega 6, which cause my hormonal cystic acne to flare like crazy and refuse to heal. Source Natural's Vegan Omega 3 EPA-DHA gave me very apparent and potent results from just the first week of taking it. 2 softgels daily and my acne started to heal significantly day by day, which spoke to me that the inflammation in my body is being countered. Whenever I stopped taking it for a couple of days, my half-healed cystic bumps would start to become redder and more swollen again. Note that my skincare regimen remains unchanged throughout and my acne had not healed for at least 8 weeks prior to using this, so it's safe to say it wasn't a placebo effect. This stuff is expensive compared to the flax alternatives but worth every penny! Omega 6 is commonly found in cooking oil, and it's easy to overload on Omega 6 when dining out as the local food (in Singapore) is greasy and I just don't have time to cook oil-free meals all the time. It is commonly recommended by nutritionists that Omega 3-6-9s have to be balanced for optimal health. The optimum ratio most often cited is 1:5 down to 1:1, Omega 3:Omega 6. Hope this helps someone out there! :)

Great product!

Posted by iHerb Customer on Dec 20, 2016 | Verified Purchase

I loved this product. The only downside is that it should be more tablets in the jar. So you don't have to buy new ones all the time :)

for the vegan

Posted by WilliamStone on Jan 28, 2015 | Verified Purchase

Good fish oil is great, but this is good for vegans who prefer an alternative.

Great!!

Posted by iHerb Customer on Jul 05, 2017 | Verified Purchase

Amazing product! No aftertaste and easy to swallow. Will definitely order again!!

seems good

Posted by balupton on Oct 31, 2016 | Verified Purchase

liquid capsules that don't taste fishy, we take one every 1-2 days

Highly recommend.

Posted by veganacnesufferers on Feb 15, 2016 | Verified Purchase

High quality, great vegan product. I take this product a couple times a week and so does my husband and my mother. Will continue buying.

Good

Posted by iHerb Customer on Dec 15, 2017 | Verified Purchase

I should do a blood exam to know if it works.

Wonderful! Thank you <3

Posted by iHerb Customer on Jun 15, 2017 | Verified Purchase

Only just started using them but great value for money!

Great Price

Posted by iHerb Customer on Jun 15, 2017 | Verified Purchase

Such good value for money, so much cheaper than in the stores. Have ordered before and will definitely order again.

1 2