Be careful - Too Strong Effect

Posted by iHerb Customer on Jun 02, 2011 | Verified Purchase

The effect of this product is really too strong. As doctors recommend you have to start with 2mg dosage. So just take 1/5 of a pill. After you take it seems your blood pressure go to zero ... I wish producers will make a 2mg dosage in the future.

Didn't help with tinitus.

Posted by iHerb Customer on May 24, 2010 | Verified Purchase

This didn't seem to help with tinnitus as I had hoped from many of the reviews here. It must have heightened my cognitive powers, because I noticed a marked difficulty for a while after stopping it, concentrating on reading. I will try this again at a latter date with only half a capsule and see what happens. As always excellent iHerb service and a competitive price.

So-so

Posted by iHerb Customer on May 06, 2009 | Verified Purchase

Vinpocetine seems to be working; I am able to think more clearly. Although I disagree with the people who say this site has "great prices." After ordering, I found the exact same supplement for $5.00 less at allstarhealth

Good

Posted by iHerb Customer on Aug 30, 2008 | Verified Purchase

Works for my headaches.

Headache Inducing

Posted by BelieveJesus4EternalLife on Jun 20, 2011 | Verified Purchase

Like many people, this absolutely gives me a headache. I would rather be without the nagging pain than to have the slight brain boost this provides. Now I'll tell you what really works as a brain booster and that is Phosphatidyl Serine, 200 mg per day softgel form. As for this Vinpocetine, I'm simply not going to take anymore of it. Plus it seems to give me other adverse psychological effects such as paranoia.

No help with my tinnitus

Posted by iHerb Customer on Jul 25, 2012 | Verified Purchase

I bought this to see if it would help with my tinnitus. I took two pills per day every day until the bottle was empty. I took it with ginkgo biloba as I read it can also help with tinnitus. I saw zero improvement. If you're thinking of buying this for tinnitus it's worth a try since it's cheap, but I wouldn't be too optimistic.

Vinpocetine

Posted by iHerb Customer on Nov 12, 2017 | Verified Purchase

Any benefits of this product may never become obvious to me because I am not able to sense anything indicating an improvement in my physical condition. However, in conjunction with other supplements, I'm seeing a better quality of life than many of my peers. So it may be working; and I will continue to use it based on research indicating that it is beneficial.

Posted by iHerb Customer on Mar 21, 2008 | Verified Purchase

Just got it and haven't noticed any significant effect yet. I think my hands have gotten slightly colder though..

Works subtle..

Posted by iHerb Customer on Feb 09, 2012 | Verified Purchase

I was suprized when I stopped this product for about a week how sluggish I felt. It's too soon to tell wether I will buy this product again.

Too subtle to notice

Posted by iHerb Customer on Feb 19, 2012 | Verified Purchase

I haven't used this for too long but on the day upon taking one or two tablets any enhanced cognitive functions were hard to observe, I felt at most perhaps slight perception augmentation

1 2 3