Does not agree with me

Posted by iHerb Customer on September 7 2010 | Verified Purchase

20 min. after taking feel warm, nauseous and lightheaded. This is followed with a headache. Be careful and titrate dose slowly.

not for me

Posted by estranged on March 21 2013 | Verified Purchase

I only took 2.5 mg (quarter of the pill) yesterday. But I still have a strange feeling in my head. It feels like it's going to explode. Also gives me headache. It's hard to describe but I have a terrible reaction to this. Please start very low dosage with this one. It is not for everybody.

Terrible Reaction!

Posted by iHerb Customer on November 3 2008 | Verified Purchase

I had heard these help focus and concentration, so I thought I'd try them to help with CFS induced brain fog. Boy was that a mistake. I had the worst reaction to the stuff! After about an hour, I started feeling kinda spacey. Then a while later, paranoid feelings set in, so I laid down for a while. Trying to rest, depressing thoughts raced through my mind causing me to weep uncontrollably, finally I fell asleep... very strange and out of character for me!!! Woke up the next moring and was back to normal. First thing I did was to throw these things in the trash!!! This was an extremely unpleasant and scary experience for me. I am sensitive to many chemicals, but this is the first natural supplement I have reacted negatively too. Just thought I'd share my experience for the benefit of others who may react similarly.

Mrs D Freeman-Bryant

Posted by iHerb Customer on December 26 2007 | Verified Purchase

I have not noticed any improvement but i have had nausea and generallly feeling unwell since starting this medication

Doesnt really work

Posted by iHerb Customer on January 25 2012 | Verified Purchase

Sad to report, that after 1 bottle @ 10 mg/day, I have not noticed any improvement.

no change

Posted by iHerb Customer on July 24 2011 | Verified Purchase

after taking for 2 weeks, see no improvement whatsoever these were bought for us by a relative who was hoping it would help the alheimers disease, but it does not, sadly. may work for those whose memory is slipping due to normal aging process.

Vinpocetine 10 mg

Posted by iHerb Customer on July 9 2010 | Verified Purchase

I am on my 2nd order and for the past 6 weeks I have been taking 3 tablets a day. So far I can see no results. I will finish out this order and unless there is improvement I will not be reordering.

Posted by iHerb Customer on September 6 2011 | Verified Purchase

did not work be careful with this.My brain is damaged and made me worse

Posted by iHerb Customer on February 19 2009 | Verified Purchase

Do not take if you have any type of autonomic disorder.

Doesn't do what I expeted from it

Posted by iHerb Customer on September 18 2013 | Verified Purchase

I expected more from it, no noticeable nootropic effect.

1 2