Good work!

Posted by iHerb Customer on Jul 29, 2009 | Verified Purchase

Vinpocetine is seem to be very clear-headed. But 9 at night and just take it, waking up too early. Be careful(^_^;

Vincepotine

Posted by iHerb Customer on Dec 02, 2013 | Verified Purchase

I am hesitating about this product. I took it a couple of times. I got very weak, took my blood pressure and it was very low. I have always a blood pressure slightly lower than the average and it says on the label of the bottle to be careful about low blood pressure. I may try again in the future. I am saying that it is a bad product. I am just careful because of the low blood pressure warning.

Mental performance & concentration booster!

Posted by iHerbalicious on Nov 18, 2012 | Verified Purchase

I have ordered this for my boyfriend who is currently in a process of finishing up his Ph.D. and has quite a hectic schedule. He said that since starting taking Vinpocetine he feels he is being more effective and his concentration level has improved.

Helps with clarity

Posted by iHerb Customer on Feb 11, 2011 | Verified Purchase

I have been diagonosed with Eschemia so thought I would give this a try to improve blood circulation in the brain. I was hesitant to take the full dosage of up to 3 tablets a day and am now only using 1 tablet. It seems to improve mental clarity and has helped with tinnitus, brain fog and dull headaches. I will continue to use this product.

Vinpocetine

Posted by iHerb Customer on Sep 01, 2008 | Verified Purchase

We have had this before and it seemed to help our memory quite a bit. It has been over a year since we have been able to find this exact product, so we had to substitute. We are very happy to find it again :)

Seems to be working...

Posted by iHerb Customer on Oct 06, 2008 | Verified Purchase

I have noticed being able to focus more and not being as forgetful.

Didn't help with tinitus.

Posted by iHerb Customer on May 24, 2010 | Verified Purchase

This didn't seem to help with tinnitus as I had hoped from many of the reviews here. It must have heightened my cognitive powers, because I noticed a marked difficulty for a while after stopping it, concentrating on reading. I will try this again at a latter date with only half a capsule and see what happens. As always excellent iHerb service and a competitive price.

Mrs D Freeman-Bryant

Posted by iHerb Customer on Dec 26, 2007 | Verified Purchase

I have not noticed any improvement but i have had nausea and generallly feeling unwell since starting this medication

So-so

Posted by iHerb Customer on May 06, 2009 | Verified Purchase

Vinpocetine seems to be working; I am able to think more clearly. Although I disagree with the people who say this site has "great prices." After ordering, I found the exact same supplement for $5.00 less at allstarhealth

Helps with my wandering mind

Posted by iHerb Customer on Jul 29, 2017 | Verified Purchase

I always have this wandering state of mind, foggy whatever and kind of compulsive state of mind. I find it hard to focus on tasks and things i have to study. Which is a very bad thing for a law student like me. So I tried every product that has good reviews on them hoping it could somehow help me. I can say that vinpocetine helped me together with Acetyl l carnetine. It helps me feel more grounded rather than having jumpy thoughts. I recognised that My capacity for recall has also improved. I hope this review of mine helps those who are looking for a good remedy for a "wandering mind". Thanks.