Headache Inducing

Posted by BelieveJesus4EternalLife on June 20 2011 | Verified Purchase

Like many people, this absolutely gives me a headache. I would rather be without the nagging pain than to have the slight brain boost this provides. Now I'll tell you what really works as a brain booster and that is Phosphatidyl Serine, 200 mg per day softgel form. As for this Vinpocetine, I'm simply not going to take anymore of it. Plus it seems to give me other adverse psychological effects such as paranoia.

Posted by iHerb Customer on February 19 2009 | Verified Purchase

Do not take if you have any type of autonomic disorder.

Wonderful for post stroke care

Posted by iHerb Customer on August 24 2017 | Verified Purchase

Four years ago my husband suffered a stroke from undiagnosed high blood pressure and diabetes. After I found this for him he takes it twice a day along with his HNP and diabetes meds and has made a wonderful recovery.

Great for vertigo

Posted by iHerb Customer on November 12 2016 | Verified Purchase

My GP referred me to this product for my severe vertigo. Initially I didn't notice any difference so increased the dose to 4 in morning and 4 of a night and it really did make a difference. My vertigo completely disappeared within a couple of months. I gradually decreased dosage to just 1 of a night and still no vertigo. I stopped completely but my GP recently said it is very good to help with memory and clarity so I've now resumed to 1 morning and 1 night again. I can thoroughly recommend this product for vertigo.

Posted by iHerb Customer on October 18 2016 | Verified Purchase

Gave me some some relieve

In combination

Posted by iHerb Customer on April 25 2014 | Verified Purchase

I am using this in combination of Pregnenolone, Huperzine A and L-Tryptophan to help with my memory. I can actually say I have been able to tell that I have better recall since I started taking it.

the best

Posted by iHerb Customer on August 29 2011 | Verified Purchase

If you want to keep your head in working order..these are a must...there are other products also good, but in my experiance of having all different memory pills these are the best

Improves eyseight

Posted by iHerb Customer on August 2 2011 | Verified Purchase

I've been taking this product to improve my eyesight. I discovered it some years ago to help my vision.

Simply amazing !!

Posted by iHerb Customer on March 17 2011 | Verified Purchase

It really makes you feel different.My concentration is also improved.Highly recommended product.

Good supplement

Posted by iHerb Customer on November 29 2010 | Verified Purchase

Works well. Use it in combination with your other favs. Adds noticably to mental sharpness and clarity. Has long been on my good list.