helped sinuses

Posted by yflournoy on Mar 02, 2012 | Verified Purchase

This seems to have helped my sinuses more than antibiotics.

Worked for me.

Posted by iHerb Customer on Nov 23, 2011 | Verified Purchase

After a round of antibiotics failed to knock out some sort of sinus infection, I decided to try this. I used it in conjunction with a zinc cold reliever and it actually worked!

Not your normal Nasal-spray

Posted by iHerb Customer on Aug 23, 2011 | Verified Purchase

I ordered and used this when I had a sinus infection I couldn't seem to kick. After the second day of use, I began expelling infectious-looking mucous in large gobs. I could feel it working with each use but the sensation wasn't always pleasant. I could tell it was able to reach deep into my sinus cavity and I could feel it draining, which wasn't always a pleasant feeling. After each spray, I sneezed intensely several times, as though I were breathing in ragweed or the like. It didn't dry me out the way a normal nasal-spray would, i.e., my nose continued to run - it just got progressively better. Symptoms cleared up after about 5 days. I will definitely keep it in the medicine cabinet for next time!

Not sure yet...

Posted by iHerb Customer on Sep 24, 2013 | Verified Purchase

Love the delivery system and the concept, but haven't yet felt a difference in my sinuses. Knowing it's pure, though, I'll keep using it to see if it has a longer-term effect.

Natural, Wellness, Colloidal Silver Spray

Posted by iHerb Customer on Nov 30, 2010 | Verified Purchase

Colloidal Silver Spray help my sinus and to breathe better. I haven't had it very long, I'm still getting adjusted to it. Thank you for you wonderful products.