Great stuff!

Posted by iHerb Customer on May 24, 2010 | Verified Purchase

I bought this to treat a sinus infection, and my symptoms were gone within two days.

FIRST TIME USER

Posted by iHerb Customer on Apr 29, 2010 | Verified Purchase

I use the spray inconjunction with the drinking Collidal Silver, I did not have to get on antibiotic like I usually do, I am very happy.

Must Try

Posted by iHerb Customer on Dec 23, 2009 | Verified Purchase

This stuff is great...works better than pharmaceutical brands and clears up the sinuses ASAP. Will purchase again.

Wonderful

Posted by iHerb Customer on Aug 16, 2009 | Verified Purchase

Me and my husband are using this to help with allergies and it really clears things up.

Sinusitis

Posted by iHerb Customer on Dec 06, 2006 | Verified Purchase

In a matter of three days, my chronic sinusitis was totally under control by using Wellnees Source Naturals colloical silver nasal spray at the recommended usage. Wonderful! Thanks. M. Cummins

The best

Posted by NurseEmily on Sep 03, 2012 | Verified Purchase

My husband says this is one of the best nose sprays he has ever tried. He's been trying different kinds daily for 10 years. Until now, he is needing less sprays of the drug store kind less often.

good

Posted by iHerb Customer on Jun 21, 2012 | Verified Purchase

I use this after saline sinus cleanse. It helps a lot.

getting rid of the polyps.

Posted by iHerb Customer on Jul 22, 2011 | Verified Purchase

Great for sinus problems.

Help for the Sinuses

Posted by iHerb Customer on May 05, 2011 | Verified Purchase

This is the one thing that gets my sinuses well again - and by using this natural antibiotic I can work to get rid of infection and not harm my body's friendly flora!

Seems to Work Well!

Posted by iHerb Customer on Sep 08, 2010 | Verified Purchase

I used this product for ten days for a sinus infection. I believe it worked well, as I no longer have the nagging headache and face pain that has been there for two months.