WONDERFUL!!!!!

Posted by Reviewer1833461 on Jun 10, 2007 | Verified Purchase

I work with the public and haen't been sick in over six years. Great immune system booster. My allergies are getting better each year since i've been taking this too. I wouldn't be without it!!!!!

Good but can be better as well!

Posted by Supplementsdiy on Nov 17, 2013 | Verified Purchase

This is a very comprehensive blend of immune boosting herbs and vitamins in one bottle! Some of the ingredients might seem low in weight but herbs are known to work in synergy and the end results often exceed the potency of individual herbs! It finds that it works well to prevent the onset of illness and it does not work well once you are already sick. Note that the tablets are very big (known as horse pill) so some people might have difficulty swallowing it. The smell/taste from the tablets might also turn some people. You can opt for the capsules version if this is a problem but it is more expensive as well. As for the dosage, 3 daily seems just right. I find that 1 or 2 tablets daily seem somewhat ineffective. Another downside is that the product does not use the most bioavailable vitamin A, C, selenium or even zinc and the vitamin C contains way too much different forms of Vitamin C and there is no way to tell the portion of each form to the other. For additional immune boosting, you can add mushroom blends as well. Check out my page for more reviews!

Outstanding

Posted by Reviewer2348333 on Sep 17, 2007 | Verified Purchase

Stops viral and bacterial infections dead in their tracks. Woke up one morning with tonsilits (I don't mean a sore throat, I mean tonsilitis). Thought about seeing doctor for antibiotics - but instead mega- dosed on this stuff. 6 pills every four hours. Within 12 hours my throat was not longer hurting. Carried on with lower dose for next few days to be safe. Top Tips: Take at the VERY first hint of a cold or flu. And take LOADS. At $21 for 180 caps it is outstanding value and affordable to knock every infection on its head. Works EVERY time for me. And I am an immune compromised patient - so pick up everything going. But this stuff is always in my house and in the past 18 months nothing has ever actually gotton a hold. Good Luck. Keep swallowing these pills (they have everything known to man to help fight infections.)

Best Formula I've Tried

Posted by Reviewer1207153 on Nov 14, 2007 | Verified Purchase

Our family has been using this for years, taking it at the onset of a cold or flu, and it's rare that we aren't back to normal in a day or two. My husband also takes it along with his multivitamin when he travels - and he's convinced it increases his resistance.

EXCELLENT!!

Posted by mahajek on Aug 12, 2016 | Verified Purchase

Probably the best Immunity formula product on the whole world market. My whole family loves it and I haven't been sick since taking this, and I was having cold like 5x times / year, I take it for 2yrs now and nothing..miracle product. If you like, check my other reviews!

This stuff rocks!

Posted by Reviewer2688217 on Jan 15, 2007 | Verified Purchase

I had a terrible cold for 2 weeks, and it just kept getting worse. I ordered this product from iherb and took 2 doses the day I received it in the mail. The next day I felt unbelievably better, and my symptoms subsided significantly. After 2 days of taking this I am almost completely well. It will be a staple in my health cupboard.

Outstanding!!

Posted by Reviewer2889058 on Mar 12, 2007 | Verified Purchase

At the first sign of not feeling well I take 3 or 4 tablets 2 or more times a day. This kicks my immune system into overdrive and the bugs never had a chance!!

It WORKS, and it works pretty fast

Posted by Reviewer2669743 on Jan 21, 2008 | Verified Purchase

My husband started with a runny nose and a scratchy throat, and I gave him aproxamitly 18 tablets a day, 3 tablets an average of every 3 hours as the directions say. WOW, it halted the cold in its tracks. I treated him about 2 1/2- 3 days at aprox 18 tabs/day. The secret with this working, is that you have to RELIGIOUSLY take these 3 TABLETS EVERY 3 HOURS FROM THE TIME YOU WAKE UP TO THE TIME YOU GO TO SLEEP. Do exactly as it says!!!

The tablets are disgusting!

Posted by 4651580210188775653 on Aug 03, 2015 | Verified Purchase

Wellness Formula itself is awesome! It's kept me and my husband away from the severe colds and flus over the winter. I've tried the capsules and were easy. I accidentally bought these TABLETS and... I opened the container and they were sooo stinky. And what's worse, they tasted the way they smelled. I gagged every time I swallowed one. And left an awful taste in my mouth. I take other TABLETS and this is by far the WORST TASTING one. Buy the capsules!

Amazing

Posted by Reviewer2517637 on Oct 25, 2007 | Verified Purchase

This product has NEVER failed to stop a cold dead in its tracks for me. And I mean STOP a cold, not merely reduce the length and severity.