Awesome immune system boosting supplement!

Posted by iHerb Customer on Feb 08, 2016 | Verified Purchase

This product is miraculous! My husband and I have been taking it for over a year and haven`t had a sick day since we began taking it. It really works at building a strong immune system. I highly recommend taking it throughout the year, not just during winter. With all the air, food and water pollution everyone has to deal with these days, our immune systems need ALL the help they can get.

Impressive

Posted by Nimazaki on Apr 03, 2016 | Verified Purchase

I'm so satisfied with this product! After I started taking it, one tablet daily, 2 or 3 if needed, my daily fatigue has disappeared! I used to wake up feeling tired, even after having coffee I would still feel exhausted and have no energy, and only one cup of coffee used to make me super hungry, my hands used to shake, headaches.. it was a nightmare, and after eating I would feel sooo sleepy! even if I had eaten a little amount of food. Now I can drink a cup of coffee peacefully and not feel hungry until another hour, and the little amount of food I eat feels very sufficient, I don't feel hungry most of the time and I can go about my day without headaches and fatigue! I've been suffering from daily headache and fatigue for more than 5 years, I've had anemia since I was a teenager and I don't think it ever went away, and it looks like this has helped me.

Wellness Formula is the Best

Posted by iHerb Customer on Mar 16, 2015 | Verified Purchase

Works when you want it to most. I take Wellness Formula as soon as I begin to feel "off". I take it in greater amounts until I feel I am getting back to normal. Then I taper off little by little for a few days after.

Works Wonders

Posted by iHerb Customer on Oct 20, 2016 | Verified Purchase

I used to be an avid herb and vitamin person. I stopped for some reason for a few years (too busy budget or laziness - not sure why). I became very tired and lethargic, aches and pains etc. I'm also 54 now. But, I started taking this Wellness Formula recently and I will honestly attest I feel SO much better! Energy, feel healthier, just all around better. I am tired in the morning before but not any more! I feel great! Try it out.

great mix in this immunity supporting supplement

Posted by iHerb Customer on Apr 24, 2016 | Verified Purchase

We live in MI. We've had a very mild winter, and now as we are in our slow in coming spring (with huge variations in Temp from one day to the next) it seems we have been exceptionally challenged with colds and other odd "bugs"--my husband works in retail, & the other employees and customers concur--it's been rough. This supplement seems to have helped keep us both upright for the most part, weathering the weather. The ingredients & dosages of the herbs & vitamens are equal to many much more expensive similar formulas offered by other better known brands we have used in the past. We both limit our use to 2-4 tabs/day when we feel we need it (the 3 at a time recommended we found was a little hard on the gI tract). We are both in our mid 60s.

VERY good product

Posted by iHerb Customer on Jun 05, 2016 | Verified Purchase

This is a very good product. I started taking it some months ago as I was not feeling too good, and it really effectively helped get rid of this "almost getting sick" feeling, or actually getting sick! I would take more till I felt well as per the label and I now take 3 every day to keep up. It really works. I have tried with friends and they also were amazed how well they felt taking this product. I really recommend it. I noticeably felt the difference when I took it. It really helps and I have not gotten sick since I am taking it while people around me in my organization would... I would not!

Wellness

Posted by iHerb Customer on Apr 04, 2016 | Verified Purchase

When I feel a cold coming on I take a couple capsules every 3 hours for a couple days and I never get a full blown cold

Wellness Formula

Posted by iHerb Customer on Apr 04, 2016 | Verified Purchase

Very helpful at the first sign of illness.

excellent

Posted by iHerb Customer on Dec 20, 2015 | Verified Purchase

very effective.

WOW, a little 10 pill sample saved me!

Posted by iHerb Customer on Feb 28, 2017 | Verified Purchase

I received a free small sample bottle of 10 pills a while ago. WE drove to a funeral that was several states away and back. The next day my husband got sick, I started taking the pills. 2 at first then 1 in afternoon and 1 in the evening. Then 3 pills (6 hours apart) the next 2 days. I found out that many people (from the funeral) came down with the same sickness and they all had it for about 10 days but not me. I do not know how he caught it and I didn't since I hugged many of the people who got sick. From now on we will take this at the first sign of sickness!