Huge tablets

Posted by iHerb Customer on Jul 26, 2017 | Verified Purchase

Huge tablets, hard to swallow. Also, they recommend taking 3 every 3 hours if you're unwell. I tried blending them into powder and drinking them, but they were too bitter to drink.

I now recommend Pure Cordycepts

Posted by iHerb Customer on May 23, 2017 | Verified Purchase

I took the Wellness Formula for about 3 years. I have a weak immune system and felt a bit safer in taking these during flu season, or if I felt a cold coming on. Even tho I continued it for this long, I don't feel there was any real difference ... perhaps it shortened the life span of flu and cold, but I still got 'em!

No effect

Posted by chriswillisau on Nov 20, 2016 | Verified Purchase

Bought this on a whim as I was feeling ill at the time, but the product does nothing for me. The tablet is large but not chalky, so not too difficult to swallow. I wouldn't buy it again, it was worth a try like other things, but I'm moving on.

expensive

Posted by iHerb Customer on May 24, 2016 | Verified Purchase

effective but cery expensive. please no selenium inside. vitamin C and selenium cnnot be together

NOTHING MUCH WITH IT

Posted by iHerb Customer on Apr 08, 2016 | Verified Purchase

I could find it useful as a general.

Great supplememt

Posted by iHerb Customer on Jan 04, 2018 | Verified Purchase

Good value and great supplement products, however this tablet form is quite big. Preferred the capsule version. Overall wonderful price and value.