Taste and smell awful but does GOOD..

Posted by Allinstar on Mar 09, 2015 | Verified Purchase

Theese BIG pills boost your immune system good but has an awful smell and taste. Competition is keen but i prefer Echinicea if i had to chose one product. This is a good complement with lot of well known immune boost ingredienses in far east.

hleped with abnormal menses problem

Posted by iHerb Customer on Apr 08, 2015 | Verified Purchase

I took this pill to ease my neck arthritis pain, but i'm not sure it help in that matter. However, ever since i started small dose of steroid and other painkillers injected directly near my neck joint to reduce the arthritis pain, i started to have abnormally frequent menses and after taking this, it's gone now. i think i'm gonna take more of this until i'm done with this injection thing (the pills are too big and don't smell good)

Too big - but great

Posted by iHerb Customer on Dec 28, 2016 | Verified Purchase

Love these! but when my throat is swollen I can't swallow them. they are big. Combination of propolis, ginger, garlic and so many things I used to take separately before. very effective :D

JoyK

Posted by iHerb Customer on May 06, 2016 | Verified Purchase

great product at a very reasonable price

Wellness Formula by Source Naturals really helps

Posted by iHerb Customer on Feb 16, 2018 | Verified Purchase

Wellness Formula works really well to keep a person cold and flu free if taken as directed. If taken before getting sick or first signs of getting sick it keeps a person from getting sick! It doesn't smell very good but works very well.

Will definitely order again!

Posted by iHerb Customer on Aug 06, 2017 | Verified Purchase

Have been on this for almost three weeks now and am so pleased with the results already. I ordered them as support for having no Thyroid for 13 years, and they are without doubt the best mixed supplement I have been on in that time. My energy has increased, I am sleeping better, and I feel a general sense of wellbeing. Will definitely be ordering more.

Life Saver

Posted by vitsNmins on Apr 19, 2017 | Verified Purchase

Although a bit hard to swallow, these always help my immune system

Source Naturals

Posted by iHerb Customer on Feb 26, 2017 | Verified Purchase

Very good, it helps

Wellness

Posted by iHerb Customer on Feb 17, 2017 | Verified Purchase

Tablet is big and taste is not pleasant but it keep my well.

Needs a good coating

Posted by iHerb Customer on Nov 30, 2016 | Verified Purchase

Tastes no good, the tablets do not have a protecting coating.

1 2