JoyK

Posted by iHerb Customer on May 06, 2016 | Verified Purchase

great product at a very reasonable price

I now recommend Pure Cordycepts

Posted by iHerb Customer on May 23, 2017 | Verified Purchase

I took the Wellness Formula for about 3 years. I have a weak immune system and felt a bit safer in taking these during flu season, or if I felt a cold coming on. Even tho I continued it for this long, I don't feel there was any real difference ... perhaps it shortened the life span of flu and cold, but I still got 'em!

No effect

Posted by chriswillisau on Nov 20, 2016 | Verified Purchase

Bought this on a whim as I was feeling ill at the time, but the product does nothing for me. The tablet is large but not chalky, so not too difficult to swallow. I wouldn't buy it again, it was worth a try like other things, but I'm moving on.

Andrographis leaks the brain barrier Badness Formula!!!

Posted by FibromyalgiaSpain on Jul 17, 2017 | Verified Purchase

I can´t take this because realiced Andrographis leaks the brain barrier, so worsens my illnesess I suffer EHS electrohipersensibility, CFS, fibromyalgia and Chemical Syndrome. AVOID

It might be useful, but the taste and smell are simply horrible.

Posted by iHerb Customer on Oct 29, 2016 | Verified Purchase

I took these pills for a couple of days now and almost vomited every time i took them. They are awfully smelly and taste really bad. I had to rinse my mouth afterwards with water. Cant review their effectiveness - it might be a good supplement. But it is unfortunately overshadowed by the bad taste.

excellent

Posted by iHerb Customer on Nov 01, 2016 | Verified Purchase

Tastes great!

100%

Posted by MR-IVAN-GIZDOV on Apr 08, 2016 | Verified Purchase

100%

expensive

Posted by iHerb Customer on May 24, 2016 | Verified Purchase

effective but cery expensive. please no selenium inside. vitamin C and selenium cnnot be together

NOTHING MUCH WITH IT

Posted by iHerb Customer on Apr 08, 2016 | Verified Purchase

I could find it useful as a general.

Wellness Formula

Posted by iHerb Customer on Feb 23, 2018 | Verified Purchase

Good product and good price.