Not that great

Posted by iHerb Customer on Mar 09, 2016 | Verified Purchase

I got very sick after taking this for two weeks and continued it to try and speed my recovery up and it didn't work very well. It does however help with constipation and keeps my bowel movements regular. Taste HORRIBLE though!

horse pills

Posted by iHerb Customer on Dec 01, 2016 | Verified Purchase

This might have been a good product but the pills were so huge I could not swallow them. Maybe a horse could. I tried to dissolve them in water with no success, so I wonder how it would dissolve in my body. So, I threw them in the trash.

Andrographis leaks the brain barrier Badness Formula!!!

Posted by FibromyalgiaSpain on Jul 17, 2017 | Verified Purchase

I can´t take this because realiced Andrographis leaks the brain barrier, so worsens my illnesess I suffer EHS electrohipersensibility, CFS, fibromyalgia and Chemical Syndrome. AVOID

It might be useful, but the taste and smell are simply horrible.

Posted by iHerb Customer on Oct 29, 2016 | Verified Purchase

I took these pills for a couple of days now and almost vomited every time i took them. They are awfully smelly and taste really bad. I had to rinse my mouth afterwards with water. Cant review their effectiveness - it might be a good supplement. But it is unfortunately overshadowed by the bad taste.

Where is my Wellness?

Posted by iHerb Customer on Mar 07, 2017 | Verified Purchase

Due to problems with delivery I am still waiting for this product to arrive, 3 weeks later!! So there is no way I can review the product.