Using externally for folliculitis

Posted by ComancheDream on Jan 05, 2012 | Verified Purchase

Working like a dream. Thought it was acne for sooo long, but these stubborn breakouts are actually the result of gram negative folliculitus due to long-term anti-biotic scripts from the dermatologist. This has been heaven sent.

Exellent Product

Posted by iHerb Customer on May 17, 2011 | Verified Purchase

I highly recommend this product. Highly effective to replace antibiotics, especially on wounds!

Tastes Nasty, But Works

Posted by iHerb Customer on Jun 30, 2010 | Verified Purchase

No way around the strong taste of this tincture, but is part of a anti-yeast protocol.

General Health

Posted by iHerb Customer on Nov 27, 2007 | Verified Purchase

We take this everyday just for general health. Use it a couple times a day if we feel a cold or sore throat coming on.

Posted by iHerb Customer on Feb 19, 2009 | Verified Purchase

I purchased this to experiment with on a skin irritation I am dealing with it seems to be helpful but be warned very aromatic. Use in the evening if during the day it can make you smell like an Italian entrée or if you ingest overwhelm your taste buds for a considerable time.

very strong taste

Posted by iHerb Customer on Mar 15, 2008 | Verified Purchase

Having been using another oregano oil product for over a year and thought I'd try this one because it's cheaper. However, the taste was so bad that I decided I couldn't use it orally. I decided to use it topically but it's very strong and has a burning after effect. I don't know if that's normal...but the other brand I use doesn't have that burning effect. In any case, I probably will stick to my other brand. However, others posting here seem to love this. Your Mileage May Vary.

Mother Nature's Antibiotic

Posted by OrganicReviews99 on Jan 08, 2012 | Verified Purchase

Oil Of Oregano Rivals Modern Antibiotic Drugs! Google it, it is one of the most amazing anti-virals, anti-biotics, anti-micobials.

Great product

Posted by iHerb Customer on Dec 15, 2011 | Verified Purchase

goes well in green smoothies and in salad dressings

If you feel a cold, sinus infection, ect coming on...

Posted by iHerb Customer on Oct 06, 2011 | Verified Purchase

Start taking this immediately. I swear by Oil of Oregano for any malady.

No complaints

Posted by iHerb Customer on Aug 19, 2011 | Verified Purchase

It doesn't sting as much as other brands when applied topically, but seems to function just as well. We take it internally when sick and use a drop as mouthwash.