as efective as 4life transfer factor

Posted by iHerb Customer on Feb 16, 2011 | Verified Purchase

This product definitely works. I've used it for a month now and can see results.No need to spend money on the 4Life transfer factor, this one works just as good for the fraction of the price.

Fungul Infection

Posted by iHerb Customer on Apr 01, 2008 | Verified Purchase

I had a fungal infection in the area of the groin, after taking Transfer factor, this fungus became greatly diminished - a fungal infection is a sign of a weakened immune system and transfer factor is an immune builder - it worked for me!

The best health improovement ever

Posted by iHerb Customer on Dec 31, 2013 | Verified Purchase

This one is fantastic, I've got the best health improovement ever of using any product. I am ful of energy and can do things and solve problems as many for one day, as usually did for few weeks. The best price and service!

I like this one.

Posted by iHerb Customer on Nov 30, 2008 | Verified Purchase

Has exactly what I was looking for. Great immune system modulator.

I've tried the Transfer Factor from my doctor and this is better - and cheaper!

Posted by iHerb Customer on Nov 02, 2013 | Verified Purchase

I was diagnosed with cytomegalo virus which causes memory loss. My doctors advised me to start taking Transfer Factor. The brand they sell costs $75.00 a bottle!! Although it helped tremendously, I just couldn't afford it anymore. So, I trued Source Naturals - it works better and the cost if easier to swallow, too!

Immune booster

Posted by iHerb Customer on Dec 20, 2009 | Verified Purchase

Transfer factor has balanced my immune system. I have less allergies, and my diabetes is less severe.

transfer factor

Posted by iHerb Customer on Jul 24, 2014 | Verified Purchase

couple years ago I suffered from parvovirus B-19 . It still gives me troubles for my health. Few weeks ago lymphatic gland in my neck started to ache. it made me feel discomfort. after using this supplement for week. it stopped to ache and i dont feel it anymore.

helps with immunity

Posted by iHerb Customer on Jun 08, 2012 | Verified Purchase

while i was taking them i didn't get any colds/sore throats.

for me and for my cat

Posted by ndrino87 on Nov 02, 2014 | Verified Purchase

Using this for me and my cat.

Well-worth product!

Posted by iHerb Customer on Jul 20, 2014 | Verified Purchase

Items arrived very quickly, and this was well-packaged, really affordable and worth the price, thanks iHerb! Taken as a daily supplement, and have seen a boost in immunity. Love it!

1 2