Smart product, indeed ! ;-)

Posted by iHerb Customer on Mar 24, 2014 | Verified Purchase

Very good taste, like sugar, no aftertaste. The granules are quite big, but it dissolves quickly and is great for baking, the sweetness doesn't fade. The jar is good, as well, closes tightly.

Xylitol from Birch trees

Posted by iHerb Customer on Nov 16, 2014 | Verified Purchase

I have used xylitol from birch trees and other xylitol from different sources, I have only noticed improved digestion and oral health with the xylitol from birch - and so has a friend of mine. I really think it's great that xylitol from birch can be bought here for a fair price (about equal to high quality xylitol sold where I live) and I'm not finding the larger sized granules from this one a problem for my uses for it (coffee, tea and cocoa). I notice no aftertaste whatsoever - tastes just like cane sugar. I would defintely recommend this to people back in the States.

Nice flavor but the granules are way too large

Posted by Minna2theMax on Aug 21, 2014 | Verified Purchase

This is good xylitol in terms of flavor, but the crystals are far too large for my purposes (I like them to be the same size as regular granulated sugar). I'm sure it's possible to blend the crystals first or something, but I don't want to have to take the extra time / get the blender dirty, so I won't buy these again. Still, props for creating an affordable xylitol product -- I'd buy this again if the producer changed the size of the granules!

Tasty yet healthy

Posted by iHerb Customer on Jul 02, 2014 | Verified Purchase

Xylitol is beneficial for dental health not only by reducing decay but also encouraging remineralization. Source Naturals XyliSmart has great taste almost identical to sugar. I have made chocolate using XyliSmart and it tasted fantastic. I use it often in baking. It is also important in my opinion that it contains 100% birch xylitol and no other ingredients.

Best xylitol, I've found so far

Posted by iHerb Customer on Sep 11, 2015 | Verified Purchase

The best xylitol, I have found so far. Taste and dissolves just like a real sugar. It is a little less sweet than sugar, but that doesn't bother me. To give you an idea of how sweet it is, I use 1/2 tsp of real sugar in my morning cup of coffee. To achieve the same sweetness, I need to use about 3/4 tsp of xylitol. There is no aftertaste or artificial taste you usually get with stevia or other sweeteners. The jury is still out on how safe xylitol is, but that also applies to stevia, other sweeteners and sugar as well after all.

My only sweetener!

Posted by iHerb Customer on Sep 03, 2015 | Verified Purchase

Xylismart is pure birch sugar alcohol and is as sweet as table sugar. It is the only sugar I use because it does not deplete ones' health. The bad things sugar does to the human body are too numerous to list. I only wish there was a five pound bag size I could get!

Xylitol

Posted by iHerb Customer on Mar 20, 2015 | Verified Purchase

Xylitol in the mouth prevents cavities. I add Xylitol to my drinking water, using it as a mouthwash also. At night I use a special mouthwash which contains Xylitol. I mix glycerin, Xylitol, and Oil of Oregano and put about 1/4 eyedropper of the mixture in my mouth at bedtime. This moisturizes the mouth during the night and sterilizes the teeth. I no longer have cavities. (Do not swallow Oil of Oregano.)

Good sugar substitute

Posted by iHerb Customer on Aug 01, 2014 | Verified Purchase

No tummy issues on this. quite grainy like sugar. If I want it finer I just process it more but for tea it's good.

Awesome!

Posted by alloriginal on Sep 28, 2017 | Verified Purchase

After a middle-aged friend of mine died from diabetic complications I resolved to eliminate sugar from my diet. I was mostly successful, but I MUST have sugar in my coffee! Other sweeteners weren't quite right, or left an odd aftertaste. I stumbled on this (reading an Iherb review) and was pleasantly surprised, even shocked. It looks, feels, and most importantly tastes just like sugar, and leaves a cool, clean taste in the mouth. Use in anything that calls for sugar. Additionally, it helps to prevent tooth decay. Tell your friends and family about this exciting product!

Best Xylitol sugar I've purchased

Posted by iHerb Customer on Feb 10, 2017 | Verified Purchase

I've purchased numerous xylitol brands for quite a few years and this is by far the best. It only has clear, sweet taste, nothing else, and the level of sweetness is perfect for me. Also, its large granular size makes me feel as if I am eating some sort of hard candies. For reference, I use it to neutralize my mouth after eating acidic foods or drinking coffee. I spit it out after a while instead of swallowing. Purchasing again.

1 2