great product, great price

Posted by iHerb Customer on March 25 2007 | Verified Purchase

My energy has improved since taking this product due to improved digestion. I highly recommend trying this to see if it works for you.

SN Chlorella

Posted by iHerb Customer on July 9 2008 | Verified Purchase

Best Chlorella without any fillers

Does it work

Posted by iHerb Customer on August 4 2012 | Verified Purchase

I have stop eating chlorella, I don't think it is beneficial to me.

Yaeyama Chlorella vs Sun Chlorella~

Posted by JJ2007 on February 25 2010 | Verified Purchase

Although I've only begun using the Yaeyama Chlorella competition for the Sun Chlorella a few days now {approx. 7 days}, I do feel that it is equal in strength and efficacy to the "Big Dog" Sun Chlorella. I will be more inclined to give this supplement a better rating of 5-stars, after I've had time to evaluate it further, {approx. 60 days}. I do acknowledge that the reason I was willing to try it is due to the much more reasonable cost per order.

Source Naturals Chlorella

Posted by iHerb Customer on February 28 2012 | Verified Purchase

Great product for gently increasing energy & sense of well being, and gentle detox.

Nice Hair and Skin!

Posted by iHerb Customer on February 28 2012 | Verified Purchase

I am taking this with the Spirullina. My hair,nails,and skin look nicer. Hopefully, they will detoxify our body to rid off all the toxin and chemicals as others said!

Great for runners!

Posted by iHerb Customer on January 26 2012 | Verified Purchase

This keeps your body healthy and cleans you out thoroughly. I ran my first marathon in the Fall and took chlorella throughout my training. At any sign of soreness, chlorella cleared up the aches overnight! Nutritious, cancer fighter, superfood!

A healthy addition to my diet!

Posted by iHerb Customer on January 22 2012 | Verified Purchase

I'm on my 2nd bottle and so far I'm pleased. I feel renewed and healthy from the inside out! It definitely detoxed my system during my first bottle (i felt clean lol!). No side effects and I've been using this for about 4 months!

Easier on my system

Posted by iHerb Customer on November 8 2011 | Verified Purchase

I like the Yaeyama Chlorella better than the others. It's easier on my digestive system. I'm on my third bottle.

Excellent Chlorella Source!!!!!

Posted by iHerb Customer on October 19 2011 | Verified Purchase

Great chlorella product and so convenient with the small caplets. I (easily) take 15 of these 2-3 times per day to get a nice dose of health boosting chlorella into my system. iHerb is always timely with delivery and you can't beat the price and the service they provide (you can't have one without the other).