SN Chlorella

Posted by iHerb Customer on Jul 09, 2008 | Verified Purchase

Best Chlorella without any fillers

Does it work

Posted by iHerb Customer on Aug 04, 2012 | Verified Purchase

I have stop eating chlorella, I don't think it is beneficial to me.

Beware import taxes

Posted by iHerb Customer on May 05, 2016 | Verified Purchase

Duty of £16 to pay on an order of £20.00 when shipped to the UK. No mention of this when ordering. Extremely deceived.

Yaeyama Chlorella vs Sun Chlorella~

Posted by JJ2007 on Feb 25, 2010 | Verified Purchase

Although I've only begun using the Yaeyama Chlorella competition for the Sun Chlorella a few days now {approx. 7 days}, I do feel that it is equal in strength and efficacy to the "Big Dog" Sun Chlorella. I will be more inclined to give this supplement a better rating of 5-stars, after I've had time to evaluate it further, {approx. 60 days}. I do acknowledge that the reason I was willing to try it is due to the much more reasonable cost per order.

Source Naturals Chlorella

Posted by iHerb Customer on Feb 28, 2012 | Verified Purchase

Great product for gently increasing energy & sense of well being, and gentle detox.

Nice Hair and Skin!

Posted by iHerb Customer on Feb 28, 2012 | Verified Purchase

I am taking this with the Spirullina. My hair,nails,and skin look nicer. Hopefully, they will detoxify our body to rid off all the toxin and chemicals as others said!

Great for runners!

Posted by iHerb Customer on Jan 26, 2012 | Verified Purchase

This keeps your body healthy and cleans you out thoroughly. I ran my first marathon in the Fall and took chlorella throughout my training. At any sign of soreness, chlorella cleared up the aches overnight! Nutritious, cancer fighter, superfood!

A healthy addition to my diet!

Posted by iHerb Customer on Jan 22, 2012 | Verified Purchase

I'm on my 2nd bottle and so far I'm pleased. I feel renewed and healthy from the inside out! It definitely detoxed my system during my first bottle (i felt clean lol!). No side effects and I've been using this for about 4 months!

Easier on my system

Posted by iHerb Customer on Nov 08, 2011 | Verified Purchase

I like the Yaeyama Chlorella better than the others. It's easier on my digestive system. I'm on my third bottle.

Excellent Chlorella Source!!!!!

Posted by iHerb Customer on Oct 19, 2011 | Verified Purchase

Great chlorella product and so convenient with the small caplets. I (easily) take 15 of these 2-3 times per day to get a nice dose of health boosting chlorella into my system. iHerb is always timely with delivery and you can't beat the price and the service they provide (you can't have one without the other).