Good stuff, really helps

Posted by iHerb Customer on Apr 29, 2012 | Verified Purchase

Very good stuff for eyes. My eyes are very sensetive. They are red almost 365 days per year coz of sun, wind, dust, tiredness, anything. They just easily get irritated. Ater 1 month of taking this zeaxanthin with lutein, I can say my eyes are much better. This stuff has the bigest quantity of zwaxanthin I have ever used. Good stuff and it is really working. My doctor told me to take it for 6 monthes. I will buy again.

Zeaxanthin with Lutein

Posted by iHerb Customer on Feb 09, 2009 | Verified Purchase

My opthomolgist suggested that I take this to retard the progression of the macular degeneration in my right eye. I have used it daily for 5 years and there has not been any further erosion in the disease. Thank you for this wonderful product.

I like it

Posted by iHerb Customer on Aug 14, 2009 | Verified Purchase

This was recommended to me by my eye doctor. I seem to be seeing better. I only need my reading glasses for very small print. I am amazed and not about to stop taking it. The only other thing I do is over the counter eye drops once a day for dry eyes. I'm thrilled with the results and would recommend it to anyone. It's well worth a shot to see if it makes any difference.

Improves my eye health

Posted by iHerb Customer on Jun 26, 2012 | Verified Purchase

I have really bad eyes - easily irritated by the environment like changes in temperature. Also my right eye is quite red and teary - sometimes tears drip down my right eye and I have to constantly wipe it with a tissue. I have been been taking this supplement for about a month now and the excessive tears have stopped (actually I feel my eyes are a little dry now). Visions also seem to have improved; images are clearer and my eyes are not as sensitive to light as before, so they don't get tired as quickly. Now I only take 1 cap / day or sometimes even every other day as I also take astaxanthin which has also improved my eye health tremendously.

Throw away the others!

Posted by DeeTheNaturopath on Oct 04, 2011 | Verified Purchase

Top rate therapeutic product goes hand in hand with Astaxanthin if you're serious about occular health. I won't be without this product!

Stopped Degeneration.

Posted by iHerb Customer on Jul 13, 2009 | Verified Purchase

Been taking this for a while. My Optometrist tells me my eye degeneration has stopped.

My vision is better!

Posted by iHerb Customer on Sep 14, 2011 | Verified Purchase

This seems to have helped my vision. Was having some issues with my over-used eyes. They seem definitely improved.

Clare Review

Posted by iHerb Customer on May 30, 2007 | Verified Purchase

The product has helped my husband improve his vision. It is a good eye supplement and vitamins.

zeaxathin results

Posted by iHerb Customer on Dec 16, 2009 | Verified Purchase

I just had an eye exam a few weeks ago & found out my eye sight is improving slightly.It takes time for this improve & my eye Dr.said to keep using zeaxanthin

Uncertain

Posted by iHerb Customer on Dec 03, 2008 | Verified Purchase

I wonder about the bioavailability of the zeaxanthin in these pills as the label doesn't really say what form it is in. Also I think I'll look for something that has both zeaxanthin & meso-zeaxanthin this time around. Movin' on up!