Good stuff, really helps

Posted by iHerb Customer on April 29 2012 | Verified Purchase

Very good stuff for eyes. My eyes are very sensetive. They are red almost 365 days per year coz of sun, wind, dust, tiredness, anything. They just easily get irritated. Ater 1 month of taking this zeaxanthin with lutein, I can say my eyes are much better. This stuff has the bigest quantity of zwaxanthin I have ever used. Good stuff and it is really working. My doctor told me to take it for 6 monthes. I will buy again.

Zeaxanthin with Lutein

Posted by iHerb Customer on February 9 2009 | Verified Purchase

My opthomolgist suggested that I take this to retard the progression of the macular degeneration in my right eye. I have used it daily for 5 years and there has not been any further erosion in the disease. Thank you for this wonderful product.

I like it

Posted by iHerb Customer on August 14 2009 | Verified Purchase

This was recommended to me by my eye doctor. I seem to be seeing better. I only need my reading glasses for very small print. I am amazed and not about to stop taking it. The only other thing I do is over the counter eye drops once a day for dry eyes. I'm thrilled with the results and would recommend it to anyone. It's well worth a shot to see if it makes any difference.

Improves my eye health

Posted by iHerb Customer on June 26 2012 | Verified Purchase

I have really bad eyes - easily irritated by the environment like changes in temperature. Also my right eye is quite red and teary - sometimes tears drip down my right eye and I have to constantly wipe it with a tissue. I have been been taking this supplement for about a month now and the excessive tears have stopped (actually I feel my eyes are a little dry now). Visions also seem to have improved; images are clearer and my eyes are not as sensitive to light as before, so they don't get tired as quickly. Now I only take 1 cap / day or sometimes even every other day as I also take astaxanthin which has also improved my eye health tremendously.

Throw away the others!

Posted by DeeTheNaturopath on October 4 2011 | Verified Purchase

Top rate therapeutic product goes hand in hand with Astaxanthin if you're serious about occular health. I won't be without this product!

Stopped Degeneration.

Posted by iHerb Customer on July 13 2009 | Verified Purchase

Been taking this for a while. My Optometrist tells me my eye degeneration has stopped.

My vision is better!

Posted by iHerb Customer on September 14 2011 | Verified Purchase

This seems to have helped my vision. Was having some issues with my over-used eyes. They seem definitely improved.

Clare Review

Posted by iHerb Customer on May 30 2007 | Verified Purchase

The product has helped my husband improve his vision. It is a good eye supplement and vitamins.

Absolutely good product !

Posted by iHerb Customer on November 1 2010 | Verified Purchase

My eyes don't feel so tired like last time.

Macular Degeneration....

Posted by iHerb Customer on February 27 2009 | Verified Purchase

When my ophthalmologist told me that my eyes are in the beginning stages of macular degeneration, I was sick, and scared. However, after checking the contents of my iHerb supplements, I discovered that I only needed to add Zeaxanthin with Lutein to my regimen and I would be ophthalmologist-approved. Thanks, iHerb, for having Source Naturals available to people like me. So far, so good!

1 2 3 4