Disappointing

Posted by SquidPig on Jan 13, 2016 | Verified Purchase

I bought this because I'm a fan of gourmand fragrances and almond as a note in perfumery. The soap is very intensely fragranced (in fact, it tainted my whole order), so I expected it to perfume the skin well. Unfortunately it did not deliver. There was virtually no detectable scent on the skin after using. Despite this, there were some pros - it didn't dry my skin out, and it's quite a good sized bar. Please click my username for more product reviews.

Strong scent but very nice

Posted by iHerb Customer on Apr 18, 2014 | Verified Purchase

The almond scent is quite strong for a soap, but I love it. It makes my bathroom smell nice too! It kind of reminds me of L'occitane's almond soap.

V. Good

Posted by iHerb Customer on Dec 06, 2016 | Verified Purchase

Very good product

Love it

Posted by iHerb Customer on Apr 07, 2015 | Verified Purchase

I love everything about this bar. Feels good on the skin, the large size is good for a man's large hand, and the bar is hard, and does not get all mushy and soft sitting in the soap dish like many other brands of soap.

Loved it!

Posted by SassySingaporean on Aug 18, 2014 | Verified Purchase

Loved the fragrance and texture. I love almond oil products cos it's so good for the skin. Cleansed well and didn't dry my skin

nice bitter almond smell

Posted by iHerb Customer on May 14, 2014 | Verified Purchase

Smells nice

so nice!

Posted by iHerb Customer on May 24, 2015 | Verified Purchase

I've ordered several scents of soap from this brand. So far this scent is my favorite but it doesn't seem quite as moisturizing as the lavender one. Not bad, just can't use it to shave with. I'll still probably repurchase based on the scent alone! Wish they made lotion too...

nice mild soap

Posted by iHerb Customer on Dec 09, 2017 | Verified Purchase

Smells great. I'm keeping it in my sweater drawer as a temporary sachet until I'm ready to use it.

Gorgeous scent, wonderful soap!

Posted by iHerb Customer on Nov 18, 2017 | Verified Purchase

I LOVE this almond scent & this soap is moisturizing for your hands & lasts forever!

Great Brand

Posted by iHerb Customer on Oct 27, 2017 | Verified Purchase

I love this smell ! This brand has good quality soaps with a creamy foam.

1 2 3 4