Could have been better

Posted by SquidPig on January 18 2016 | Verified Purchase

I bought this because I adore the scent of rose. I was expecting a rich, realistic rose scent and unfortunately it did not deliver. It was kind of musty smelling. It left virtually no detectable scent on the skin after using. Not at all what I was expecting. This is the third SOF soap I have tried and been disappointed in. The only thing they have going for them is they didn't dry out my skin. Please click my username for more product reviews.

Awful smell

Posted by iHerb Customer on August 9 2017 | Verified Purchase

So disappointed with this soap as I love their lemon soap. The smell is awful, it doesn't smell like rose at all, it smells like dust. The worst soap I've ever bought in fact, not sure I can finish it ... and it's huge so what a waste! If you're after a rose smell, DON'T buy this one as there is zero.

Lovely scent

Posted by iHerb Customer on May 22 2017 | Verified Purchase

This is a great soap for bathing. It doesn't dry or burn my sensitive skin and it smells wonderful. An added bonus is that it lasts a long time.

Nice soap!

Posted by iHerb Customer on April 1 2014 | Verified Purchase

I gave this to my mother and she loves it. :) It's cute and has a wonderful smell.

Will not buy again

Posted by iHerb Customer on September 17 2014 | Verified Purchase

Made in US- dried skin bad - and I do not have dry skin

Прекрасное мыло

Posted by iHerb Customer on January 10 2018 | Verified Purchase

Заказываем данное мыло всегда. Прекрасное!Не киснет в деревянной мыльнице. Ароматное. Нежная пена. До этого пользовались долгий период разными видами "восточного" из Сирии - но они раскисают и по цене дороже было. Для подарка также отличный вариант. Все всегда оставались довольны.

Posted by iHerb Customer on November 14 2017 | Verified Purchase

see review for lemon verbena

South Of France soaps

Posted by iHerb Customer on May 3 2017 | Verified Purchase

These soaps are great. The scents and the rich lather are wonderful. I thought soft milled meant that the soap would dissolve within days -- not so. Climbing Wild Rose is my 9 year old granddaughters favorite.

Posted by iHerb Customer on April 9 2017 | Verified Purchase