Definitely worth buying!

Posted by Supplementsdiy on Apr 12, 2013 | Verified Purchase

This soap contains all natural ingredients. It does not contain harsh chemicals such as paraben, phthalate, sodium lauryl sulphate. It’s biodegradable and does not leave behind harmful chemicals in the environment. It does not sting the eyes much when it accidently gets into the eyes like when you use conventional soap loaded with many unknown chemical. I found it too a bit more drying. This is probably the best bar soap that I have tried (I like Dr Wood’s liquid as well but I use it for other purposes instead). The first thing that you will notice about this soap is that it’s so big, much bigger than the standard bar soap size and it lasts much longer as well. Secondly, it’s the smell. It smells wonderful. You can easily smell it even before you open it. It will also freshen up your bathroom for the next few days before losing its smell (like any other bar soap). Thirdly, it lathers very well; giving a rich, creamy feel (reminds me of Dove body wash). This is special as almost all natural soaps do not lather really well or even close to conventional chemical soap. Definitely important if you mis s the lather feeling when you switch to natural soap. Lastly, this soap is not drying at all and is very gentle. When I use it to wash my face, it tends to get oily again within 2-3 hours only! Other soaps tend to last 4-5 hours and often make my facial skin too dry. It keeps your skin soft and moisturized. It is definitely money for value and size too! Check out my page for more reviews!

Wow.

Posted by iHerb Customer on Dec 14, 2010 | Verified Purchase

This soap just lifts my spirits, the scent is so incredible and uplifting.

great soap

Posted by MadroneJack on Feb 15, 2009 | Verified Purchase

love this soap. Lasts a long time.

Wonderful Soap!

Posted by iHerb Customer on Jul 03, 2008 | Verified Purchase

Smells so nice and very refreshing.

smells great

Posted by iHerb Customer on Dec 18, 2013 | Verified Purchase

lathers up heavy and smells great feels good on skin

Excellent product

Posted by iHerb Customer on Nov 27, 2013 | Verified Purchase

Cannot fault these soaps. Started buying them for my wife but have now started using them myself. They leave your skin refreshed and glowing. This must be the 3rd or 4th time I have bought these items

Winter ''coat''

Posted by Does-it-do on Nov 07, 2013 | Verified Purchase

If you are looking for a soap to use this winter this is a very good choice. It is delicately scented with a comforting lemon fragrance. When you use this soap you may notice that it is very moisturizing. As well, South of France soaps are an absolute winner. They're a heavenly experience. They lather nicely and feel like silk in your hands and on your body. They're sensitive without the toxins found in many soaps, leaving my super sensitive skin absolutely free from itchiness, flaking, or any sign of allergic reaction. The scents are subtle, not overpowering. And, these soaps are so inexpensive they can be used everywhere throughout your house! Oh ... I forgot to mention: this fine French-milled soap is hard enough that it doesn't melt away, yet like I mentioned, lathers beautifully. There's only one drawback and it's easily fixed. The 8.8 ounce bars are a bit large to manage at first. I remedy this problem by taking a hard thread and cutting each bar into three to four easily handled pieces. These soaps are so heavenly that you'll find yourself washing your hands and face longer than you probably need to because it's such a divine experience. Not to worry - the soaps are never drying. In my experience, you can't go wrong with these soaps, whether buying for yourself or as a gift. Try the lemon verbena, almond, orange ginger, and lime basil for starters.

Mmmm nice smell!

Posted by Rosie-Posie on Mar 17, 2013 | Verified Purchase

Great smelling soap!

Beautiful soap

Posted by iHerb Customer on Mar 04, 2013 | Verified Purchase

Lovely scent though doesn't stay on me for long. Lathers & cleans well.

Love this soap

Posted by iHerb Customer on Oct 28, 2012 | Verified Purchase

I feel the same way about his soap as I do for the Nourishing Green Tea soap. The main difference is the fragrance and I like this one too. It has just a hint of lemon smell and that kind of perks me up, I love the smell of lemon.

1 2