Hand Wash

Posted by Didokitty on Jul 02, 2014 | Verified Purchase

Cleans well, lovely lavender aroma!

Good soap

Posted by iHerb Customer on Mar 27, 2014 | Verified Purchase

The price is excellent for this quality soap! I just wish the scent was a little big stronger. It is very lightly scented that it just disappears too quickly. It softens my hands, lathers well and cleans well.

I love the smell and it's a good price.

Posted by iHerb Customer on Jul 08, 2016 | Verified Purchase

I love the smell and it's really cheap.

Great for Ezcema

Posted by iHerb Customer on Mar 27, 2015 | Verified Purchase

My skin is very sensitive to tough products in soap. This has nothing weird, smells amazing. You'll never want to use any other hand soap.

Lovely,

Posted by iHerb Customer on Aug 13, 2014 | Verified Purchase

This is a really lovely handwash to use and an authentic smell. As I use this in the kitchen, I've added a few drops of lemon essential oil for added disinfectant and this combines beautifully with the lavender.

Lavender Fields Forever!

Posted by iHerb Customer on May 01, 2014 | Verified Purchase

The fragrance of this hand soap is rich & delightful. Other liquid hand soaps seem to dry out my hands .. not this one. I wish I could save it all for myself, but it's out where all my guests can enjoy it also. I'm buying more so I can keep one in the bathroom and one in the kitchen all the time

lathers well

Posted by iHerb Customer on Apr 04, 2016 | Verified Purchase

nice large bottle, lathers well, nice mild fragrance, can be a bit drying to hands.

Great scent

Posted by iHerb Customer on Apr 17, 2014 | Verified Purchase

I really like the scent of this soap. I look forward to trying the others as well!

The formula has changed. :(

Posted by iHerb Customer on Jul 10, 2017 | Verified Purchase

Oh gosh, I am very much disappointed with the last one I'v got. Not only the consistency of the soap became very thick, the smell has changed so dramatically that I had to check the bottle to see if I ordered the right one. The lavender soap used to smell like a real lavender essential oil which I love. I can't count how many bottles of these I've emptied. But now, it smells like one of those air deodorizer sprays. And plus, it smells nothing like 'lavender' whatsoever. Very sad. I really hope that they don't make changes to their other products.

Lovely Hand wash

Posted by iHerb Customer on Jul 19, 2017 | Verified Purchase

Really luxurious feel on this handwash and does clean your hands. You need to really wash the soap off, but afterwards your hands feel nice. Only issue is that the bottle empties quickly

1 2