Even My Man Likes This Hand Soap

Posted by TrueShoppingAdvice on June 28 2015 | Verified Purchase

Yesterday my man said without asking that this new hand soap is good. This is a huge success, congratulations to South Of France. I like the soap too. It is effective and a little is enough. The soap does not try the hands at all. Fragrance is not overwhelming even when it is quite strong. Ingredients are very natural and not many of them. This is unusual but after using this soap I wonder why on earth the other manufacturers need so many chemical ingredients to make a hand soap. I can warmly recommend this soap and will myself try other scents as well. If you found this review helpful, please click the Yes button below, thank you. You can read my other product reviews by clicking my username above. Enjoy your shopping at iHerb!

Have not used as yet

Posted by iHerb Customer on February 25 2014 | Verified Purchase

I did notice it is very watery in texture. Not sure that's a good thing. I would prefer a thicker consistency for a hand wash.

Posted by iHerb Customer on May 27 2014 | Verified Purchase

This is a yummy product. It's beautiful scent and good lather makes your skin feel cleansed and beautified at the same time.

My all time favorite

Posted by schan813 on March 1 2018 | Verified Purchase

My all time favorite scent and regular restock, hope iherb will not raise the price drastically as it's already quite expensive!

Smells Heavenly

Posted by iHerb Customer on February 23 2018 | Verified Purchase

Beautiful product smells heavenly and does not dry your skin out

smells divine

Posted by iHerb Customer on December 8 2017 | Verified Purchase

I wish they would make a shower gel version of this hand wash because it smells so good. Fresh, zesty, and does not smell artificial like most hand washes are.

Posted by iHerb Customer on September 2 2017 | Verified Purchase

Obsessed with the way this line of hand soaps smell! My favourites ever

cleans well, smells awesome

Posted by iHerb Customer on March 22 2017 | Verified Purchase

Cleans your hands very well and has a light pleasant scent.

love it!

Posted by luv2bfree on March 4 2017 | Verified Purchase

i love this series. the smell is so nice and it doesnt dry out my hands.

wonderful aroma