Even My Man Likes This Hand Soap

Posted by TrueShoppingAdvice on Jun 28, 2015 | Verified Purchase

Yesterday my man said without asking that this new hand soap is good. This is a huge success, congratulations to South Of France. I like the soap too. It is effective and a little is enough. The soap does not try the hands at all. Fragrance is not overwhelming even when it is quite strong. Ingredients are very natural and not many of them. This is unusual but after using this soap I wonder why on earth the other manufacturers need so many chemical ingredients to make a hand soap. I can warmly recommend this soap and will myself try other scents as well. If you found this review helpful, please click the Yes button below, thank you. You can read my other product reviews by clicking my username above. Enjoy your shopping at iHerb!

Yum

Posted by Reviewer1804212 on May 27, 2014 | Verified Purchase

This is a yummy product. It's beautiful scent and good lather makes your skin feel cleansed and beautified at the same time.

Have not used as yet

Posted by Reviewer1977510 on Feb 25, 2014 | Verified Purchase

I did notice it is very watery in texture. Not sure that's a good thing. I would prefer a thicker consistency for a hand wash.

cleans well, smells awesome

Posted by Reviewer3077754 on Mar 22, 2017 | Verified Purchase

Cleans your hands very well and has a light pleasant scent.

love it!

Posted by luv2bfree on Mar 04, 2017 | Verified Purchase

i love this series. the smell is so nice and it doesnt dry out my hands.

wonderful aroma

Posted by 4696484517444452522 on Feb 26, 2017 | Verified Purchase

wonderful aroma - I like it

So good

Posted by taffytan on Aug 01, 2016 | Verified Purchase

Really love this hand wash. So clean and smell good without most of the harsh chemical and gentle on my hands .

Great product

Posted by 5136678838440848926 on May 27, 2016 | Verified Purchase

Love the scent and the natural ingredients!

Great non-drying hand soap with fresh smell

Posted by 5725728453523108150 on May 04, 2016 | Verified Purchase

I chose this brand because of the ingredients. It seemed to have less of the chemical stuff in it which I love. I have used this brand of soap for about 11 months. A little goes a long way so it lasts longer. The smell is great, lemon verbena is my favorite. It is fresh and smells great. I wash my hands several times a day and it does not dry my hands. I feel my hands were cleaned too. It leaves them feeling soft. I would recommend this brand and this scent to anyone in a heart beat.

Beautiful