Really great.

Posted by Reviewer2084458 on Feb 22, 2014 | Verified Purchase

South of france have some of the best hand soaps.

Great scent and natural

Posted by Reviewer1014095 on Apr 18, 2014 | Verified Purchase

This scent is wonderful, both in the soap and in the hand wash. The hand wash has Shea butter and does not dry out my skin. I would definitely get this again. Also would make a great gift.

These Are The Best Hand Soaps

Posted by TrueShoppingAdvice on Dec 11, 2015 | Verified Purchase

Really good!!! Lovely mild doft, nice lather. Moisturizing to the hands. Just excellent! Very natural ingredients too! Can't get any better. Please, visit my page for more reviews, especially for new customers to iHerb. Enjoy your iHerb journey!

Smells great, but not like orange blossoms or honey.

Posted by 5368785386094736558 on Jan 23, 2015 | Verified Purchase

I love this soap, but the scent isn't what is advertised. It smells more like the satsuma products from the body shop, which is still nice but not what I expected. It's also very moisturizing and lathers very well.

Love the scent, love the price

Posted by DeanaS on Nov 16, 2014 | Verified Purchase

I like this brand, the yummy scents, the packaging (no leaks in delivery) and the aloe vera in the formula. I keep this on hand.

Amazing smell but not so great soap

Posted by Reviewer1263293 on Sep 09, 2014 | Verified Purchase

The smell is out of this world, but if you have sensitive hands, stay clear of this. It feels very drying and stings on chapped skin. I will be using the leftovers in my bottle, but I will not be buying more.

Non drying!

Posted by 4771220684742830093 on Mar 24, 2017 | Verified Purchase

I hate washing my hands because they are to dry already. This soap has helped immensely! Doesn't seem to take away all my natural oils but feels clean.

I Love This Soap

Posted by 5499253209646669921 on Mar 12, 2017 | Verified Purchase

I really love this soap. I use it not only on my hands but I also shower with it. The fragrance is heavenly and the soap rinses so clean my skin never has that greasy feeling that so many soaps leave behind on your skin. I highly recommend this soap.

nice scent

Posted by 4905715465608543430 on Mar 06, 2017 | Verified Purchase

Love the scent and smoothness

I've used this for years

Posted by newday on Feb 27, 2017 | Verified Purchase

I prefer the more rounded bottle they used to use but this is a gentle and wonderful smelling hand soap that lasts a long time. Highly recommend it.

1 2 3