Great smell and not drying

Posted by johnnie on Oct 30, 2016 | Verified Purchase

It is my first time buying this product (shea butter). I chose this after reading the positive reviews. It turned out pretty well for me. Great smell, feels natural unlike some hand wash products that have chemicals in them. Glad it turned out well because I have bought items with great reviews but they ended up horrible. I will get it again and maybe try other fragrances from South of France. And I didn't get it for free or fake my review because I got cheated before by fake reviews and I wouldn't want it to happen to others. iHerb delivery was fast. My items reached me in less than a week.

Very nice!

Posted by 5612453231269345028 on Jan 21, 2017 | Verified Purchase

I really love this scent, too! This is such a great product!

Wonderful!

Posted by 5438992859290777321 on Mar 25, 2015 | Verified Purchase

Great lather, nice (fresh but not overpowering) fragrance, keeps my hands from drying out and a little goes a along way - I do not use a full push on the handle since the products itself is so great and easy to lather up. I have reordered this since I first bought it and my husband loves it too.

Love this brand....

Posted by Reviewer1983035 on Nov 13, 2014 | Verified Purchase

...handy pump for in the kitchen.

horrible scent

Posted by 5368785386094736558 on Jan 23, 2015 | Verified Purchase

Smells like baby powder. Which is probably my least favourite scent. Lathers well and is moisturizing, but I can't bear the smell.

Value for money

Posted by 5723458311739742986 on Jun 08, 2017 | Verified Purchase

Nice scent - Foamy you only need a small amount!

Kind ingredients, luxurious feel

Posted by Reviewer1749371 on Jun 19, 2016 | Verified Purchase

I like the feel and scent of this soap. It does not dry my skin and that's a huge plus. It has become the only soap I buy and I get variety with the difference scents offered.

Our family favourite hand wash!

Posted by 5307370547731417262 on Feb 23, 2016 | Verified Purchase

A little bit strong smell, but i love, how shea butter smells :) Doesn´t dry skin after using- thats why our family loves it. Its already the second order for us! My husband refuses to use different hand wash :) Ideal for winter.

Great soap!

Posted by Reviewer2544787 on Feb 18, 2016 | Verified Purchase

This is a very good liquid soap.

These Are The Best Handsoaps

Posted by TrueShoppingAdvice on Dec 11, 2015 | Verified Purchase

Really good!!! Lovely mild doft, nice lather. Moisturizing to the hands. Just excellent! Very natural ingredients too! Can't get any better. Please, visit my page for more reviews, especially for new customers to iHerb. Enjoy your iHerb journey!

1 2 3 4