Great smell and not drying

Posted by johnnie on Oct 30, 2016 | Verified Purchase

It is my first time buying this product (shea butter). I chose this after reading the positive reviews. It turned out pretty well for me. Great smell, feels natural unlike some hand wash products that have chemicals in them. Glad it turned out well because I have bought items with great reviews but they ended up horrible. I will get it again and maybe try other fragrances from South of France. And I didn't get it for free or fake my review because I got cheated before by fake reviews and I wouldn't want it to happen to others. iHerb delivery was fast. My items reached me in less than a week.

Very nice!

Posted by iHerb Customer on Jan 21, 2017 | Verified Purchase

I really love this scent, too! This is such a great product!

Wonderful!

Posted by iHerb Customer on Mar 25, 2015 | Verified Purchase

Great lather, nice (fresh but not overpowering) fragrance, keeps my hands from drying out and a little goes a along way - I do not use a full push on the handle since the products itself is so great and easy to lather up. I have reordered this since I first bought it and my husband loves it too.

Love this brand....

Posted by iHerb Customer on Nov 13, 2014 | Verified Purchase

...handy pump for in the kitchen.

horrible scent

Posted by iHerb Customer on Jan 23, 2015 | Verified Purchase

Smells like baby powder. Which is probably my least favourite scent. Lathers well and is moisturizing, but I can't bear the smell.

A nice product at the right price

Posted by iHerb Customer on Aug 06, 2017 | Verified Purchase

I love the range of South of France soaps - both solid and liquid. They have a strong smell on application but it dissolves quickly and does not interfere with your hand cream or fragrance. Importantly, it does not dry your hands and is very reasonably priced. My guests love it as well.

Value for money

Posted by iHerb Customer on Jun 08, 2017 | Verified Purchase

Nice scent - Foamy you only need a small amount!

Kind ingredients, luxurious feel

Posted by iHerb Customer on Jun 19, 2016 | Verified Purchase

I like the feel and scent of this soap. It does not dry my skin and that's a huge plus. It has become the only soap I buy and I get variety with the difference scents offered.

Our family favourite hand wash!

Posted by iHerb Customer on Feb 23, 2016 | Verified Purchase

A little bit strong smell, but i love, how shea butter smells :) Doesn´t dry skin after using- thats why our family loves it. Its already the second order for us! My husband refuses to use different hand wash :) Ideal for winter.

Great soap!

Posted by iHerb Customer on Feb 18, 2016 | Verified Purchase

This is a very good liquid soap.

1 2 3 4