Great stuff!

Posted by iHerb Customer on January 11 2009 | Verified Purchase

This product is great for killing off colds, flu or any other infection. I've even had success with it for ear infections!!

It's worked

Posted by iHerb Customer on December 29 2009 | Verified Purchase

I use this for my dog.....it clearing my dog's skin problem. spent lot of money and time at vet. last summer, no improovment with all those medication he told us to use. I spray it on hot spot, spray it on mouth, itstoped bad breath. I used only 3 day with my dog....good thing to keep around in house.

Amazing, Versatile Product

Posted by iHerb Customer on October 24 2009 | Verified Purchase

Everyone should have colloidal silver in their medicine chests. I use it for many things, and have recently discovered that it's very effective at getting rid of tooth infections and the associated pain. I was able to avoid a dental appointment by spraying this on the affected tooth 2 or 3 times a day for 3 days. The spray is great for throat pain, too. Works like antibiotics, without the fear of developing antibiotic resistance. Also good for skin infections, cuts, etc. A must-have product during cold and flu season.

Posted by iHerb Customer on September 29 2010 | Verified Purchase

I had a cut on my finger and it hurt especially since I need to use my hands washing dishes etc...then I decided to do something different ..I was bored I guess..I sprayed the silver on my finger...the next day I decided to spray one more time..but I could not find the cut ..I was shocked..I did find it eventually but it was closed and very small ( in one day!!! )..I just went to look and I don't even have a scar..I told my husband about it and I think this will be our new medicine for cuts ...

natural antibotic/fungal

Posted by iHerb Customer on February 28 2009 | Verified Purchase

Sovereign Silver has successfully controlled an infection under a tooth filling and cleared up a case of athlete's feet from having wet feet for 12 hours a day!

Dog's itchy paws

Posted by iHerb Customer on June 26 2014 | Verified Purchase

I bought this because my dog keeps chewing on her paws until it's inflamed and red. This has been going on for 8 months. I've tried washing after walks, vet's antiseptic lotions, foot soaks...but nothing works. This spray is amazing...she stopped chewing her paws after the first application!

Sovereign Silver, Bio Active Colloidal Silver

Posted by iHerb Customer on July 13 2011 | Verified Purchase

This product is amazing! I have been using the spray after cleansing my face and it has cleared up my acne in a little over a week. I have been trying many products over the last year and this is the answer! Will definately purchase again...

SILVER - small diameter of this solutions silver is the secret !

Posted by iHerb Customer on August 31 2008 | Verified Purchase

This is great for poison ivy, acne, sore throat, ear, and eye problems. It's germ killing power is amazing. At 10ppm these silver globes are small enough to set where others can not.

Best silver

Posted by iHerb Customer on October 26 2011 | Verified Purchase

I used colloidal spray for some time, but did not see loads of benefit. Then my local store ran out and I purchased this and it knocks everything out almost instantly. Any sneezes, sniffles, sores in my nose or mouth are gone within a few hours after using this spray. I have not come down with the flu or any serious colds. I don't know if this helps prevent or if it is just my immune system. So I don't know how it would work on a serious cold. But, seriously, it works in a few hours on sniffles, light sneezes and sores in nose or mouth.

Keep it in the medicine cabinet

Posted by iHerb Customer on July 15 2009 | Verified Purchase

I like to have colloidal silver on hand for eye infections or to use as an antiseptic. This brand is a good as any I've used and I like the size for travel and the convenience of a spray bottle.