amazing results

Posted by iHerb Customer on September 22 2011 | Verified Purchase

My teen daughter had severe acne that RX meds were nott helping. Within 5 days her skin improved by atleast 90 percent.

great product!!!

Posted by iHerb Customer on March 31 2011 | Verified Purchase

I use it for skin infections, zits,spots,etc. Works better at diminshing all of them better than anything I've tried. Worth the price.

Great first aid gel

Posted by iHerb Customer on November 16 2014 | Verified Purchase

This is so handy. I can't use antibiotic creams, so this is great. I've also been using it on a sore my cat has on her head. It helps with itching, pain and inflamation.

Very effective

Posted by iHerb Customer on January 19 2011 | Verified Purchase

I bought this for my husband's skin and it works great. Really clears up small cracks and cuts quickly.

Use this all the time

Posted by lauraandrews on July 26 2012 | Verified Purchase

It is a staple in my household with 4 kids. It's very watery and you do need to either rub it in or cover it up because it will not just stay on your skin.

speeds recovery just like it says

Posted by iHerb Customer on May 2 2010 | Verified Purchase

I've only just started using colloidal silver products and this one is brilliant. I love the gel formula as it is easy to use. And this really works to speed up the healing process of minor cuts.

best product

Posted by iHerb Customer on August 29 2017 | Verified Purchase

i apply this product on my wound, it helps a lot

Absolutely a Miracle

Posted by iHerb Customer on April 30 2016 | Verified Purchase

I had a very bothersome mosquito bite and I added a tiny dab of the gel and I mean immediately it stopped hurting and bothering me. I am absolutely shocked. I am ordering more.

Wonder gel

Posted by iHerb Customer on September 10 2014 | Verified Purchase

Absolutely the best available gel to take care of bytes, scratches and specially burn wounds... Oh and for the ladies who have some money to burn and still looking for the perfect anti wrangles creme that is chemical free, I recommend Sovereign Silver Gel. I use it every day myself and look 10 year younger.

Very good product

Posted by Sahasrara13 on October 24 2013 | Verified Purchase

I am very pleased with this product. I have used it on skin irritations and my skin recovered over night.

1 2 3