Lung strength tonic

Posted by iHerb Customer on Oct 31, 2011 | Verified Purchase

Cordyceps is mycelia(living mushroom roots) and therefore it's potency/mycelia survival relies on professional and temperature sensetive handling and storage for it not to die, which would make mycelia inactive. I find this specific brand variation effective on regular usage over a few days or weeks. It works great in combination with "Lung Saver, Natural Care" for more acute and rapid lung health recovery and strengthening.

Jump in energy

Posted by ReviewsfromaFriend on Dec 15, 2012 | Verified Purchase

This definitely does something. I felt like getting things done. However as its the trial size, I dont know if the effect 'wears off' with constant usage.

Cordyceps power !

Posted by iHerb Customer on Jan 28, 2012 | Verified Purchase

Seems to be good stuff, maybe not as effective as Jarrow brand in my experience, but still very good. I play in a basketball league, and if I take these beforenand, I generally have more stamina to stay energized until the end of the 2-3 games we play per night, and I'm 47 yrs old.

Doctor's Best Ultra Cordyceps

Posted by iHerb Customer on Oct 27, 2011 | Verified Purchase

This product helps keep my immune system in top shape so that I can stay healthy.

Cheaper than the actual plants!

Posted by HealthyPill on Jun 23, 2012 | Verified Purchase

If you were to buy the actual cordyceps from Traditional Chinese Medicine (TCM) shop, it will burn your pocket!! It can easily costs US$500 to 1,000 for a box of cordyceps. The capsules version is convenient and economical way to consume cordyceps. I drink it for general health support. I will definetly stop buying the actual cordyceps and take the pil. Kechingggg!

this is a good one

Posted by iHerb Customer on May 17, 2012 | Verified Purchase

I like this, helps with the focus. Nice that they have a small pack of free samples with an order. Glad I got to try it.

helps

Posted by iHerb Customer on Mar 22, 2012 | Verified Purchase

the product produces some energy

I think it helps the circulation of blood.

Posted by ILoveHealth on May 20, 2012 | Verified Purchase

I think it helps the circulation of blood.

Energy