Excellent

Posted by mighty on Sep 04, 2013 | Verified Purchase

This product helps me relieves indigestion and bloating that was being caused by over eating.

life-changing supplement

Posted by alloriginal on Oct 19, 2013 | Verified Purchase

for many years I was plagued by a constant misery of acid indigestion and bloating. After eating I could barely move. I traveled with antacids everywhere I went. I noticed an aquaintance of mine using enzymes and, after inquiring about them, decided to try them myself. That was over two decades ago, and I haven't had a single episode of acid reflux since. The difference this had made in my life has been miraculous. Enzymedica Digest Gold is a safe, economical and effective formula. Simply take one before each meal. Hopefully it will do for you what it did for me.

Awesome freebie!

Posted by healthydoesit on Oct 10, 2013 | Verified Purchase

Thanks Iherb for offering this free trial pack. I actually use Digest Gold on a regular basis, so it was nice to get 6 of these for free. These are the best enzymes, in my opinion. There are no additives at all. Excess bloating has been stopped and my liver is beginning to heal since it doesn't have to work so hard since taking these. I will continue to purchase the full size bottle.Take a look at my page for more than 100 real reviews on products I've purchased and tested from Iherb!

Good

Posted by PurplePegasus on Oct 02, 2013 | Verified Purchase

good

Seems to be good

Posted by iHerb Customer on Oct 10, 2013 | Verified Purchase

I use it for a couple of day only due to the amount in the bag it I found it quite good. I have notice some improvment in my bowel movement.

Free Sample

Posted by MikeMember on Sep 23, 2013 | Verified Purchase

Works as well as any Digestive Enzyme I've tried.

Very Good

good product

very good

Posted by iHerb Customer on Mar 01, 2014 | Verified Purchase

very good

Great for those with food allergies

Posted by Jeanne1974 on Feb 15, 2014 | Verified Purchase

These are very effective for digesting carbs, fats and protein. It's worth a try.

1 2 3