best breakfast company!

Posted by HarperT on Aug 03, 2015 | Verified Purchase

I put this with my cereal! so good !

Tasty!

Posted by iHerb Customer on Sep 26, 2017 | Verified Purchase

Great flaxseed product

Great Health Benefits

Posted by iHerb Customer on Apr 05, 2017 | Verified Purchase

Tastes good - Will re-order

tasty

Posted by iHerb Customer on Jun 09, 2015 | Verified Purchase

It's so tasty, I don't know if I am eating it for health or for taste!! I will buy some more as presents for my friends.

Nice surprise

Posted by iHerb Customer on Apr 16, 2013 | Verified Purchase

Disappointed at first with the taste and look of the product (brown powder) I tried to put it in my yogurt - and it changed the whole picture! It was delicious! (Yeh, stupid me, tried to eat a raw product :-)). I put it in the cheesecake I bake too. Highly recommend.

a definite in my pantry

Posted by iHerb Customer on Aug 19, 2012 | Verified Purchase

ground is the best way to eat these seeds and having them ground so that the nutritional value is not lost is even better. my 2 year old twins eat this in the their breakfast cereal every morning and love it. i think its because of the berries because they didnt ever like the plain version.

Really Good!

Posted by iHerb Customer on Jan 19, 2012 | Verified Purchase

I actually bought these at a local store -- I hadn't heard of them before and didn't realize that iHerb was carrying them. But I have to say, these do taste really good. They add just a hint of sweetness to the flaxseeds (not to mention, the way they cut these flaxseeds has them tasting better than traditional meal). I make sweet balls out of these using this flaxseed, coconut manna and xylitol. I'll definitely be buying more of this stuff!

Great way to be healthy

Posted by iHerb Customer on Jan 07, 2012 | Verified Purchase

Tastes great and good for your fiber and your heart. Hard to locate locally and the price is better on this site.

We love it

Posted by iHerb Customer on Apr 06, 2011 | Verified Purchase

It is very tasty, a bit of sweet from the berries. Thanks for the great price too.

very good