Great Product, Bad Expiration

Posted by iHerb Customer on Jul 25, 2017 | Verified Purchase

I recieved this product from iHerb on July 24, 2017. As I am unpacking my box, I notice that my bag of organic ground flaxseed's expiration date is 9/2017. You have to be kidding me!! 2 months!! Very disappointed and next time I will find it in a brick and mortar store so I can check the expiration date myself. Caveat emptor - let the buyer beware!!

All purpose

Posted by iHerb Customer on Jul 20, 2017 | Verified Purchase

I love this product because I can use it for cooking and smoothies

Essential for health!

Posted by iHerb Customer on Jul 28, 2011 | Verified Purchase

This important food deteriorates rapidly, so I appreciate the packaging of this particular brand that keeps it fresh until it arrives at your home. Bob's Red Mill, for example, is not as carefully packaged and I fear it becomes rancid before I even purchase it. Keep the opened package in the freezer and enjoy in your morning cereal.

Not sure if its good to my stomach.

Posted by iHerb Customer on May 31, 2014 | Verified Purchase

I Think raw seed is hard to digest. Did not feel good in stomach. High in omega 3 though and good taste but going to try Another Product. Maybe plain fiber.

Spectrum Flaxseed

Posted by iHerb Customer on Nov 09, 2011 | Verified Purchase

This is an excellent product and one I don't have any hesitation in recommending.

Value price

Posted by iHerb Customer on Apr 18, 2017 | Verified Purchase

Didn't use yet but I believe those products are more less the same

Good and nice taste

Posted by iHerb Customer on Sep 11, 2017 | Verified Purchase

Good and nice taste

Good service!

Posted by iHerb Customer on Jul 07, 2017 | Verified Purchase

The product, price, and delivery were excellent. Will use iHerb again.

Great

Posted by iHerb Customer on Jan 29, 2017 | Verified Purchase

I use this as an egg replacer when I am making vegan cakes. I use one tablespoon mixed into some water to make a loose paste, then I leave it for about 10 minutes. I use one tablespoon per egg I am replacing. There is a very faint taste of flax-seed, if you are really, really looking for it, and of course there is a slightly grainy texture. But other than that, it works just like egg.

The best flaxseed I've tried so far!

Posted by iHerb Customer on Oct 24, 2016 | Verified Purchase

Added 2 tablespoons of these flaxseeds to my cereal everyday and not only they have the best flavor but they also helped me to go daily to the toilet, which i highly appreciate for its a rare thing in me!!! After buying these I decided to try another brand but nor the flavor was as good as these ones and nor the fiber kicked as much as these ones. Sooo I'm buying this again! Excited to get them again!!! Absolutely reccomend them!!!

1 2 3 4