Great Product, Bad Expiration

Posted by iHerb Customer on July 25 2017 | Verified Purchase

I recieved this product from iHerb on July 24, 2017. As I am unpacking my box, I notice that my bag of organic ground flaxseed's expiration date is 9/2017. You have to be kidding me!! 2 months!! Very disappointed and next time I will find it in a brick and mortar store so I can check the expiration date myself. Caveat emptor - let the buyer beware!!

All purpose

Posted by iHerb Customer on July 20 2017 | Verified Purchase

I love this product because I can use it for cooking and smoothies

Essential for health!

Posted by iHerb Customer on July 28 2011 | Verified Purchase

This important food deteriorates rapidly, so I appreciate the packaging of this particular brand that keeps it fresh until it arrives at your home. Bob's Red Mill, for example, is not as carefully packaged and I fear it becomes rancid before I even purchase it. Keep the opened package in the freezer and enjoy in your morning cereal.

Not sure if its good to my stomach.

Posted by iHerb Customer on May 31 2014 | Verified Purchase

I Think raw seed is hard to digest. Did not feel good in stomach. High in omega 3 though and good taste but going to try Another Product. Maybe plain fiber.

Spectrum Flaxseed

Posted by iHerb Customer on November 9 2011 | Verified Purchase

This is an excellent product and one I don't have any hesitation in recommending.

Value price

Posted by iHerb Customer on April 18 2017 | Verified Purchase

Didn't use yet but I believe those products are more less the same

Great

Posted by iHerb Customer on April 10 2018 | Verified Purchase

This was for lactating cookies, awesome!

cant fault it

Posted by iHerb Customer on March 26 2018 | Verified Purchase

great nutty taste, easy to use, reasonable expiry dates of those i purchased (last one bought in jan expires oct)

PLEASANT TASTE - GREAT QUALITY

Posted by iHerb Customer on March 12 2018 | Verified Purchase

I cannot compare with other brands since this is a first for me. But I am surprisingly enjoying it. The quality is undeniable and I enjoy the subtle taste it adds to anything I use it with.

great deal