Great Product, Bad Expiration

Posted by iHerb Customer on Jul 25, 2017 | Verified Purchase

I recieved this product from iHerb on July 24, 2017. As I am unpacking my box, I notice that my bag of organic ground flaxseed's expiration date is 9/2017. You have to be kidding me!! 2 months!! Very disappointed and next time I will find it in a brick and mortar store so I can check the expiration date myself. Caveat emptor - let the buyer beware!!

All purpose

Posted by iHerb Customer on Jul 20, 2017 | Verified Purchase

I love this product because I can use it for cooking and smoothies

Essential for health!

Posted by iHerb Customer on Jul 28, 2011 | Verified Purchase

This important food deteriorates rapidly, so I appreciate the packaging of this particular brand that keeps it fresh until it arrives at your home. Bob's Red Mill, for example, is not as carefully packaged and I fear it becomes rancid before I even purchase it. Keep the opened package in the freezer and enjoy in your morning cereal.

Not sure if its good to my stomach.

Posted by iHerb Customer on May 31, 2014 | Verified Purchase

I Think raw seed is hard to digest. Did not feel good in stomach. High in omega 3 though and good taste but going to try Another Product. Maybe plain fiber.

Spectrum Flaxseed

Posted by iHerb Customer on Nov 09, 2011 | Verified Purchase

This is an excellent product and one I don't have any hesitation in recommending.

Value price

Posted by iHerb Customer on Apr 18, 2017 | Verified Purchase

Didn't use yet but I believe those products are more less the same

As good as Flaxxseed gets

Posted by iHerb Customer on Jan 17, 2018 | Verified Purchase

Honestly I'm not sure how much the quality of flaxxseed fluctuates between products...But this is a fine product. Also you can save five percent off with W Q T 4 9 7

Tastes Fresh and Nutty

Posted by iHerb Customer on Dec 13, 2017 | Verified Purchase

This brand tastes really good! Texture is not as gritty and is more flavorful!

good stuff

Posted by iHerb Customer on Dec 07, 2017 | Verified Purchase

Been eating flaxseed for years (add to my morning cereal) and this is ground very fine and tastes fresh. Good stuff

Great Product

Posted by iHerb Customer on Nov 30, 2017 | Verified Purchase

My first time purchase after reading so much positive reviews on it. this is really good and gives a nice nutty flavour to my baked cookies.

1 2 3 4