Love this!

Posted by iHerb Customer on Nov 05, 2012 | Verified Purchase

I love to soak this on my hair 30 minutes before I bathe and then after shampoo-ing, it makes my hair feels really soft and shiny. Due to its anti-fungal bacteria and all that, I like to use it on basically everything, pimples, wounds, dry patches, mosquito bites. It's just awesome but one thing that puts me off is the smell of this thing. It's too strong for the liking of me and my family.

Organic Coconut Oil

Posted by iHerb Customer on Jun 07, 2011 | Verified Purchase

This coconut oil is really nice, and the price is fair enough. I apply this mostly to my hair, and sometimes to my skin. It makes my hair really soft and less itchy. It has this toasted coconut smell, which isn't overwhelming since I love coconut.

A Must Have !

Posted by iHerb Customer on Aug 18, 2013 | Verified Purchase

An amazing product. Keeps you soft all day from topp to toe and gives hair a new life and silkyness. The scent stays with you for hours but not overwhelming in any way. This will be reorderd soon ! :)

Supreme!!

Posted by iHerb Customer on May 04, 2011 | Verified Purchase

Best formula for my natural hair. Leaves my curls soft and fully moisterized. Fast delivery, will def reorder!!

Great coconut oil

Posted by iHerb Customer on Apr 12, 2016 | Verified Purchase

This unrefined coconut oil is very very good. I use it as a mask on my hair for the whole night and after several times I already saw the difference! It made my hair shiny and smooth, no problem with brushing after I wash them! I also use it as a body cream and it helps my dry skin to look much better. Love it! Will repurchase for sure!

buena calidad buen precio

Posted by iHerb Customer on Dec 22, 2014 | Verified Purchase

Bote grande, buena calidad y buen precio. Yo lo uso para limpiarme la cara, para hidratar cuerpo, rostro y manos. He hecho una crema de contorno de ojos. También lo uso para cocinar. Huele estupendo y sabe mejor.

Real coconunt scent !

Posted by orlytagar on Sep 19, 2012 | Verified Purchase

Unrefined coconut oil. Loved it

Excellent

Posted by iHerb Customer on Jul 15, 2011 | Verified Purchase

This coconut oil tastes great! Will buy again.

love love love

Posted by iHerb Customer on Mar 29, 2015 | Verified Purchase

The best coconut oil (and I tried many of them) in a great, big package. The only drawback is that then the temperature is up 25 degrees C you have to keep the oil in fridge otherwise it melts. Great for adults and kids!

Use this for everything.

Posted by Kitty86 on May 20, 2014 | Verified Purchase

Ok, let me say a few things first. A) I dye my hair monthly, so it is sometimes a little bit dry B) My skin is stupidly sensitive and dry So this being said...my ends are soft, shiny closed and unbelievable soft with this coconut oil and my skin is smooth and the coconut scent is barely there but you can notice it. I am officially hooked. Thanks Iherb.