Skin is softer

Posted by iHerb Customer on Nov 30, 2016 | Verified Purchase

I have only been taking this for a couple of weeks but I have noticed my skin feels softer and looks better. I add it to my morning smoothie or a cup of hot chocolate .

Collagen

Posted by iHerb Customer on Feb 22, 2017 | Verified Purchase

I had to take ibuprofen before my workouts to help with tendinitis in my elbow. I think I got it from doing too many pull-ups. After taking collagen for maybe a month or so I didn't need to take ibuprofen anymore. Also my hair is much thicker and I think grows faster now too.

Great product

Posted by iHerb Customer on Aug 13, 2017 | Verified Purchase

I love this product, it's more affordable than the other collagen powders and yet high quality. It doesn't taste of anything so really palatable in anything although i only have it in smoothies anyway. i have recommended this to my clients along with family and friends.

We shall see

Posted by iHerb Customer on Jun 16, 2017 | Verified Purchase

The price was perfect it was $8.00 cheaper than the few places I usually shop. The flavor is tolerateable. I purchased unflavored but it does have a hint of something. I mix it with water no added calories . You must first mix it with a small amount of hot water so it desolves . The direction requests using it 30 to 60 days for noticeable difference. I'll give it the time needed anything to help achy bones. The two other stars will be added later if applicable.

Love amazing product

Posted by iHerb Customer on Jul 09, 2017 | Verified Purchase

Love amazing product, use it daily with my bulletproof coffee or rocket fuel latte's Keto diet must have. It has no funny taste, no smell, it blends perfectly in any liquid, like I said I put it in my coffee and it's perfect. Will by again, great product! Make me feel good, energy wise. Check my profile for more info on what I have found to be helpful.

Good

Posted by iHerb Customer on Nov 03, 2017 | Verified Purchase

Good

Skin is so amazing now!

Posted by iHerb Customer on Aug 20, 2017 | Verified Purchase

I have just completed one "round" of this - 41 servings and I have truly noticed a HUGE difference in my skin! It is so clear and so dewy - i feel like I look younger and fresher. My nails are better, my hair is glossier. I am recovering from my workouts much faster - and the nice 10g of protein per serve gets my protein up for the day - really helpful if you are looking to build lean muscle without using foods with lots of fats. Highly recommend.

Easily dissolved and no taste

Posted by iHerb Customer on Jun 18, 2017 | Verified Purchase

Delivery is fast. Just tried first scoop, easy to dissolve in water without any taste. Excited to see results after I finish my bottle.

So far so good. Will reorder

Posted by iHerb Customer on May 25, 2017 | Verified Purchase

So far so good. Will reorder

Best product ever bought👌

Posted by iHerb Customer on Nov 18, 2017 | Verified Purchase

My last order 3 tubs! Massive improvememt on my joints, skin, hair, nails and overall health. Best thing I've spent money on in my 40 years of life! Compliments just keep coming😊