Skin is softer

Posted by iHerb Customer on November 30 2016 | Verified Purchase

I have only been taking this for a couple of weeks but I have noticed my skin feels softer and looks better. I add it to my morning smoothie or a cup of hot chocolate .

Great product

Posted by iHerb Customer on August 13 2017 | Verified Purchase

I love this product, it's more affordable than the other collagen powders and yet high quality. It doesn't taste of anything so really palatable in anything although i only have it in smoothies anyway. i have recommended this to my clients along with family and friends.

Posted by iHerb Customer on February 22 2017 | Verified Purchase

I had to take ibuprofen before my workouts to help with tendinitis in my elbow. I think I got it from doing too many pull-ups. After taking collagen for maybe a month or so I didn't need to take ibuprofen anymore. Also my hair is much thicker and I think grows faster now too.

We shall see

Posted by iHerb Customer on June 16 2017 | Verified Purchase

The price was perfect it was $8.00 cheaper than the few places I usually shop. The flavor is tolerateable. I purchased unflavored but it does have a hint of something. I mix it with water no added calories . You must first mix it with a small amount of hot water so it desolves . The direction requests using it 30 to 60 days for noticeable difference. I'll give it the time needed anything to help achy bones. The two other stars will be added later if applicable.

Can't recommend

Posted by iHerb Customer on November 23 2017 | Verified Purchase

I'm on my seventh month of using this Sports Research Collagen Peptides, and I cannot see any improvement in my nails or hair. Seven months should be time enough for new hair to have reached 3 inches but my hair still breaks. No noticeable difference in my nails or joints. After I use the container I have I won't be re-purchasing. Sorry, but this product just isn't for me.

Posted by iHerb Customer on December 19 2017 | Verified Purchase

Amazing stuff for those who are loosing weight and don't want saggy skin after. Skin is plumper and unbelievable hydrated. My mom takes it for pain in joints and bones, she loves it as well.

Love amazing product

Posted by iHerb Customer on July 9 2017 | Verified Purchase

Love amazing product, use it daily with my bulletproof coffee or rocket fuel latte's Keto diet must have. It has no funny taste, no smell, it blends perfectly in any liquid, like I said I put it in my coffee and it's perfect. Will by again, great product! Make me feel good, energy wise. Check my profile for more info on what I have found to be helpful.

Posted by iHerb Customer on March 8 2018 | Verified Purchase

Works for me:)

Posted by iHerb Customer on February 26 2018 | Verified Purchase

I was apprehensive about ordering this product, but I'm sure glad I did! I was looking for a protein mix that had no taste and would help me stay hydrated, throughout the day. I've been using this product for a month now and seems to be doing the trick for me! Blends in really easily in my morning smoothie with no bad taste. I also think that it makes my smoothie creamier, which I really like. I'm also staying hydrated which is key for me. The higher price of this product is definitely worth the benefits I'm getting at this point.

Collagen Peptides

Posted by iHerb Customer on February 25 2018 | Verified Purchase

First time I have tried this brand. I have used many others that taste wise & absorption wise are exactly the same. This is really good value for the container size & I have used it for everything with great results.