You will sweat!

Posted by iHerb Customer on February 13 2017 | Verified Purchase

Holy moly... the first time I used this belt, with the enhancer, I could not believe the puddle when I took it off! And, best yet, it happens each and every time I use it (with the enhancer). Much to my surprise, and excitement, I do believe it's helping. I am mid-50s and very much struggle with menopausal tummy bulge. I've been using consistently for two weeks and have been reintroduced to my waist. In full disclosure I am typically very healthy and do work out 4-5 days per week, strength training + cardio. Lastly, pricing from iHerb was the best that I could find on the intranet - thanks very much!!

this stuff actually works

Posted by iHerb Customer on December 25 2016 | Verified Purchase

great product in a really good price. thanks iherb for stocking these.

It really works up a sweat!

Posted by iHerb Customer on July 28 2017 | Verified Purchase

It certainly does what it says it does! I sweat harder than I ever have while working out where I'm wearing it. THe nice thing is I don't feel any hotter in that area I just sweat more. I don't think it's necessary to have the gel on either. I don't put it on my back and I still sweat quite a bit more there also. So I think you can benefit from just the waste belt. All that said, yes I'm sweating a ton, but I haven't noticed any weight loss. In all fairness I've only had it two weeks. I have been wearing it lots however. I don't necessarily know if simply sweating lots over the belly means you'll lose belly fat. I think there's varying opinions and some studies would disagree. Do your research on any product before buying.

Average

Posted by Edelstein on November 6 2017 | Verified Purchase

Thats just more convenient than using the plastic wrap coz sweat stays inside the belt until you take it off. The amount of sweat is same as with using a regular wrap.

Incorrect sizing

Posted by iHerb Customer on February 23 2017 | Verified Purchase

Really disappointed that this didn't state it was a size medium. Definitely much too big for me, I can wear it but I have to adjust and tighten at least three times throughout my workout. I do like the belt itself, though. I definitely feel a lot warmer around my core and there is a lot of sweat happening. After My 30 min stairmaster or HIIT session in the treadmill I am absolutely dripping in sweat all over.

OMG!!

Posted by iHerb Customer on August 9 2017 | Verified Purchase

this arrived on time, i used the belt with the enhancer!! OMG!! ilove it .. so glad i purchased it, i literally was dripping sweat, i recommend this to everyone! if you have it and it didnt work, mate something wrong with you haha..

Great Product , will buy again

Posted by iHerb Customer on May 22 2017 | Verified Purchase

Great Product , will buy again

Posted by iHerb Customer on January 25 2017 | Verified Purchase

It really help me to sweat

Posted by iHerb Customer on May 29 2017 | Verified Purchase

good for fitness

Sweatin' sweatin' sweatin' like a pig!

Posted by iHerb Customer on April 14 2017 | Verified Purchase

Amazing product especially in combination with the sample of sweet sweat coconut. Without it's great as well, only thing I wanted was to be able to select a size. I could see on the inside it's a size M, giving the impression there are other sizes??

1 2 3 4