you simply must try thisw

Posted by alloriginal on September 2 2015 | Verified Purchase

I am a huge fan of the entire St. Dalfour line of products, but for some reason never tried this until recently. What a pleasant surprise! It's warm and flavorful, full-bodied with a delicious dash of cinnamon that adds sweetness without sugar. A delightful change from the ordinary. Click my user name for other helpful reviews!

Very nice

Posted by iHerb Customer on October 14 2016 | Verified Purchase

The cinnamon flavor is quite delicate and very pleasant. The price is good, especially considering the fact that each box contains 25 bags, rather than the more common 20 (or 18, or 16!). It's great drunk straight, or blended with a stronger black tea and drunk with milk.

My cup of Tea

Posted by iHerb Customer on November 5 2013 | Verified Purchase

This tea has a mild taste, but I like it. I have a lot of tea, but every time I want a cup lately, I always reach for this one. I will buy this one again!

St. Dalfour, Cinnamon Tea, 25 Tea Bags, 1.75 oz (50 g)

Posted by iHerb Customer on July 16 2013 | Verified Purchase

very tasty and good quality

St. Dalfour, Cinnamon Tea

Posted by iHerb Customer on December 12 2012 | Verified Purchase

I like cinnamon and this is a good tea with no chemical taste.

Steeps Very Fast

Posted by iHerb Customer on July 14 2017 | Verified Purchase

The instructions say 1 minute of steeping and I can see why. As soon as the hot water hits the tea bag, it gives off that red color. Which concerns me a bit, is there food coloring? Other cinnamon teas don't tend to do this. In fact, you have to let them steep for a while to get as red as this tea. Other than that, it tastes good, and if it's really "organic", another plus!

Posted by iHerb Customer on July 25 2013 | Verified Purchase

Great quality - not overly cinamony

Posted by iHerb Customer on January 1 2013 | Verified Purchase

The tea was OK. Not as much cinnamon flavor as I would have liked, but the tea itself is good.

Posted by iHerb Customer on June 6 2015 | Verified Purchase

I was expecting more flavour of cinnamon

Posted by iHerb Customer on October 31 2014 | Verified Purchase

not so strong scent an flavour as i expected

1 2 3