One of the Best to Lose Weight and Eliminate Wrinkles for Smoother, Younger-Looking Skin

Posted by SEEKING-HEALTH REVIEWS on Jul 05, 2013 | Verified Purchase

On Products-With-Reviews page, I have more reviews of other products I have bought and used. This beverage is a powerhouse for fighting wrinkles due to its antioxidant properties. Compounds in green tea like EGCG have been found to benefit your skin from the inside out when consumed. Natalie Glebova, Miss Universe 2005, says in her blog, "Green tea can help you lose weight! It’s no wonder why supermodels and celebrities use green tea in their diets to stay in shape. Green tea boosts metabolism when consumed in high quantities daily. It also flushes toxins out of the body and has diuretic properties to reduce water retention. When I was getting ready for the Miss Universe contest, my nutritionist advised me to drink a cup of strong green tea after every meal to help my digestive system burn more fat, and flush out excess water to help my belly look flatter. I’ll drink to that!"

My favorite tea

Posted by SunDownSeede on May 02, 2012 | Verified Purchase

The smell is just simply aromatherapeutic The taste is light which to me is a perfect combo. *IMO I dont believe that a STRONG strawberry flavor would benefit the tea but overpower the tea. Perfect end to a stressing day. *LOVE the tea cup for $1.00 with purchase *Pretty box also could be shipped as a thinking of you gift :-) I-HERBS simply the best pricing and shipping!

Very aromatic!

Posted by TrueReviews on May 29, 2013 | Verified Purchase

Very nice strawberry flavour and aroma! Very delicate taste and antioxidants from green tea! Click on my username for more reviews! If you thought that this review was helpful please feel free to press the 'yes' button.

I really like this

Posted by iHerb Customer on Apr 04, 2011 | Verified Purchase

ALthough it is not very strong I like the hint of rose and strawberry. It makes the green tea taste much more palletable. I will definitely buy again.

yummmm...

Posted by Revron on Sep 20, 2011 | Verified Purchase

I am not a big fan of green tea. But this tea is different. The flavour is mild and pleasant. The tea is also mild. With a dash of honey, this makes a nice dessert cup. This organic tea is tasty and healthy. Thank you iHerb for your excellent service.

For $$ OFF Apply the green link in this review

Posted by Fitness on Aug 19, 2017 | Verified Purchase

Very tasty and healthy . highly recommended

Riquísimo aroma a rosa

Posted by BlancaOg on May 25, 2013 | Verified Purchase

Un te verde delicioso, con un sutil aroma a rosas. Muy, muy, muy recomendable

My favorite tea

Posted by iHerb Customer on May 05, 2011 | Verified Purchase

No,really! This is my favorite I've ever had. With a little strawberry stevia in it, you don't even need dessert!

Tasty tea!

Posted by iHerb Customer on Mar 09, 2011 | Verified Purchase

I like this tea very much, thanks, iherb!

Gorgeous tea

Posted by iHerb Customer on Jun 23, 2011 | Verified Purchase

The taste is not to fruity. Kind of light fruity floral. I think children will love it to. Will buy again