Love it!

Posted by iHerb Customer on May 12, 2015 | Verified Purchase

Love this tea at the first sip. Though it doesn't taste lemon very much, it's still fabulous Ceylon tea you can enjoy anytime of the day. I tried the trial pack at first and then bought this whole pack. I will try other flavors too.

great

Posted by iHerb Customer on Aug 01, 2016 | Verified Purchase

Great

I love lemon tea

Posted by Tonjiz on May 06, 2015 | Verified Purchase

I am totally addicted to this lemon tea, I drink it almost every day. It does not have that synthetic lemon flavor that some teas have. This tastes natural and is not overpowering at all. I order this again and again and again. The only thing I don't like is the teabags that easily rip apart either when you open the outer envelope or when you pull the string out. A few times I have been in a hurry and pulled apart the entire teabag so it "exploded" all over my kitchen table and floor. Very annoying, I hope they change this. This is why I give it 4 stars and not 5.

no lemon taste

Posted by iHerb Customer on Jan 23, 2015 | Verified Purchase

gave it 4 stars because it's organic

A decent cup

Posted by iHerb Customer on Oct 10, 2014 | Verified Purchase

I'm a loose tea brewer but I got this for convenience. The taste is pretty good but my sensitive palate picks up tea bag taste. So I can't give it 5 stars.

good tea

Posted by iHerb Customer on Aug 29, 2014 | Verified Purchase

Good lemon taste

Organic Light Lemony Fun

Posted by AllyAw on Apr 17, 2014 | Verified Purchase

We were given a sample of this lemony tea and we loved the taste. It has a nice flavor & we were taken in by the Organic label. The slight lemon enhances the flavor & make tea drinking light & fun. We have seen this brand and now we have tasted it! So we bought a box! ======================================================================================================= If you found this review helpful, please let me know by clicking the “Yes” button below the review. I have more reviews in mypage. . Thank you!

not bad.

Posted by iHerb Customer on Oct 23, 2013 | Verified Purchase

good flavored tea.

Good

Posted by iHerb Customer on Sep 19, 2013 | Verified Purchase

Nice smell