3 packets of organic tea, at a good price.

Posted by Francois on Aug 02, 2014 | Verified Purchase

In the probe, three tea bags. this tea is organic, grown without chemical fertilizers (pesticides). Tea tasty flavors are not strongly felt in the case, as they are also organic. I liked the green with mango, I want to order the whole pack. For this price, I advise to try. Come to my page (click on my name at the top reviews, highlighted in blue), and you will find there is a lot of useful information

Excellent tea sampler pack.

Posted by Leione on Jul 18, 2014 | Verified Purchase

Pure organic Ceylon tea with three different flavors: Earl Grey, Golden Mango and Lemon. Excellent quality, as always with St. Dalfour teas.

My Favourite tea

Posted by alvinlky on May 30, 2014 | Verified Purchase

My Favourite tea, will defintely buy it.

Great taste and flavor

Posted by NaturalHealthSK on Oct 08, 2014 | Verified Purchase

Golden Mango Green Tea is my favorite, delicious!

love it

Posted by iHerb Customer on Jul 25, 2014 | Verified Purchase

tastes verrrry goooood

this better give to clients for free is just a tester, the company its hungry for some profit?

Posted by iHerb Customer on Aug 27, 2014 | Verified Purchase

this better give to clients for free is just a tester, if St. Dalfour want a good reputation. when a TESTER like this, 3 tea bags you also ask some money its mean St. Dalfour company is very hungry for profit. When I bought it was 0,50 $ / this kind of tea bags - tester - you can find free in newspapers. The tea is not really tasty and i have doubts about beeing organic.

If you love samples to try out you probably will like this one

Posted by puurnatuurlijkleven on Oct 27, 2014 | Verified Purchase

I love samples and to try things out. This little pack gives you three teas. Nice to use yourself or as a give away.

OK

Posted by andreaholden on Oct 31, 2014 | Verified Purchase

These were Ok, nothing special. One of packets said 'flavor' in the ingredients and another didn't list the ingredients at all. I wasn't impressed and won't buy them again.

Nice sampler

Posted by Konnichiwa on Dec 24, 2015 | Verified Purchase

Good deal in trial section. Always look forward to this part of iherb!

Amazing flavor

Posted by iHerb Customer on Oct 16, 2014 | Verified Purchase

I love green tea from this collection