OK

Posted by andreaholden on Oct 31, 2014 | Verified Purchase

These were Ok, nothing special. One of packets said 'flavor' in the ingredients and another didn't list the ingredients at all. I wasn't impressed and won't buy them again.

Not the greatest

Posted by Stevles on Sep 04, 2014 | Verified Purchase

Given the wide range of St. Dalfour I would have expected a stranger variety of teas than what came with this sampler pack. The lemon tea was the same as any other lemon tea, the manga while not as bad as a thought it was going to be was still a bit too "fragrancey" for my liking. However the plain tea was fantastic, I can't rate that high enough.

Samples

Posted by odalol on Sep 02, 2014 | Verified Purchase

Mostly ok teas, but the mango tea was disgusting. Good thing it was just a sample.

aprobados

Posted by iHerb Customer on Jan 05, 2017 | Verified Purchase

realmente 3 bolsas de te es son muy poco, pero te ayuda a hacerte una idea de la marca. Buenos té, pero tampoco maravillosos.

Did not like the green tea

Posted by iHerb Customer on Oct 06, 2015 | Verified Purchase

Green Mango tea tasted too artificial. Others are fine

Perfecto para verano el de limón

Posted by iHerb Customer on May 15, 2015 | Verified Purchase

De los 3 mi favorito es el de limón. ES perfecto para tomar frío en verano

ok

Posted by iHerb Customer on May 12, 2015 | Verified Purchase

I expected a lot more to be honest

Not enough taste

Posted by Xhalax on May 08, 2015 | Verified Purchase

My hubby is the tea drinker in our house, so I bought these for him to try. He was disappointed by the lemon and the mango. They smelled great, but didn't really taste much. The Earl Grey, however, was a great success, and I have now had to purchase a full size package of that for him.

did not like

Posted by iHerb Customer on Apr 18, 2015 | Verified Purchase

To be fair, I really don't like tea much. I've been drinking a lot of herbal teas made with my SodaStream seltzer water. If I put lemon in them, I can actually enjoy them. I tried these, but, no matter how much lemon I added, I didn't like them.

Tea

Posted by iHerb Customer on Jan 04, 2015 | Verified Purchase

Great way to try out tea to see if you like it