Really nice tea - low caffeine effect

Posted by iHerb Customer on December 24 2012 | Verified Purchase

Yes, this is Ceylon black tea with peppermint flavoring. I didn't notice this when iherb gave me a sample, and when I drank it, I felt there was something different but couldn't put my finger on it until I read the label! (Expecting it to be herbal). Loved it and bought some. I also have St. Dalfour Earl Grey, and as much as I like that, too, one cup gives me the jitters and I am sensitive to caffeine. They are both flavored Ceylon tea so you'd think they'd be the same on caffeine, but I find the difference in effect to be stark between the two. I hardly feel anything with this peppermint version except a slight alertness (no jitters). Will be buying more.

Great Tea Company

Posted by iHerb Customer on November 2 2012 | Verified Purchase

All the lines of this tea company have great flavors. The peppermint is light and refreshing. It would also make a great iced tea in the summer months.

good product!

Posted by volcano on September 9 2012 | Verified Purchase

Very good

It's minty!

Posted by iHerb Customer on July 29 2012 | Verified Purchase

And caffeinated! I love it!

Love!

Posted by iHerb Customer on July 29 2012 | Verified Purchase

This is the best peppermint tea I've ever tasted. Now that I know this is such a great brand, I will try some of their other flavours.

Great pepperminty taste, but it does have caffeine in it.

Posted by reviews-you-can-use on July 21 2012 | Verified Purchase

The St. Dalfour teas are delicious. I was looking for a tasty peppermint tea and ordered this one. I didn't notice when I ordered the tea that it contains a blend of peppermint and Ceylon tea, so it is not a purely herbal, caffeine-free tea. Nonetheless, it is wonderfully minty and I like to make sun tea with it. I take two quarts of water and six tea bags, put then in a glass jar and leave the jar in the sun, for several hours. Cold peppermint tea is so refreshing, especially here during the hot Arizona summers.

Yummy

Posted by Health-YourWealth on June 22 2012 | Verified Purchase

I mix with Green Tea!

Smooth Peppermint Tea

Posted by iHerb Customer on April 25 2012 | Verified Purchase

This has a smooth taste. Nice & it's organic!

greatttttttt