Cheaper than buying Ginger tea

Posted by Reviewer3029383 on Mar 01, 2012 | Verified Purchase

My doctor recommended drinking Ginger Tea to combat inflammation. My CRP levels were up so I decided to make my own "tea" with this powder and hot water. Sometimes I add a little Xylitol, but this make a nice hot drink. This is a much more economical way to go.

Excellent products with very good price!

Posted by Reviewer1902663 on Mar 24, 2010 | Verified Purchase

it is just Organic Ginger! Good taste! I love this is certified organic with very good price. i drink everyday which is good to our metabolism when our metabolism getting weak by aging. I added to green tea, soymilk, )(or we can add a little amount of orgaic raw sugar if you feel it is too spicy to you)congee, cereal and beverages and soup. I use this to fry brown rice!! It is very delicious that our family love it sooo much! i use it on many of my dishes everyday, BBQ, (make the ginger sources by yourself with other organic ingredients) I recommended to my friends and they had me to buy for them. I got 6 packs again right away after the first purchase! Strongly recommended! Thank you Iherb!

That's what spices should be!

Posted by Reviewer1777911 on Mar 22, 2011 | Verified Purchase

This ginger smells incredibly good... It's a really top notch product. Great quality from a company that doesn't disappoint.

Very fresh & pungent, good quality.

Posted by Reviewer3038817 on Aug 13, 2015 | Verified Purchase

I've bought several pounds of fresh ginger powder from various bulk herb suppliers over the years. I put it into capsules & make tincture from it to use for a digestive aid, and a potent anti-inflammatory for chronic back pain, neck pain, headaches etc. Combined with Turmeric you can't get a better anti-inflammatory. I slighted my normal supplier after running out unexpectedly and they are notorious for slow shipping so ordered this from iherb. I was actually shocked at the fresh, pungent aroma when I opened it. This is nice strong stuff, works great and I will be ordering it again. Given it is a powder, I recommend immediately putting it into a few smaller jars so you don't expose the entire pound to oxidation every time you need a spoonful.

Love it!

Posted by Reviewer2344847 on Jul 03, 2014 | Verified Purchase

For some reason, I'm wild about ginger to my cooking of chicken and beef and this organic ginger is a convenient and economical way of getting a lot into my dishes. I add a smaller amount of other organic powders to the mix like cayenne, garlic and onion. I advise a funnel to get this powder into your spice jars.

Again, the real stuff.

Posted by 5736808223224308085 on Jan 18, 2013 | Verified Purchase

A very 'tangy' ginger powder. Works fine in baking and you won't run out soon. Makes good ginger bread for me. Good for your stomach and digestion and anti-nausea by tradition. Considered to be anti-inflammatory.

It is good for health.

Posted by Reviewer2147652 on Apr 14, 2011 | Verified Purchase

Circulation of the blood improves. However, the smell is tight. Bag breaks and it doesn't close.

Excellent ginger root powder

Posted by Reviewer3035278 on Dec 12, 2015 | Verified Purchase

This is a fantastic source of organic ginger root powder. My water kefir grains are very happy with it, growing well in it's presence. It is lovely to spice up fresh veggie juices.

Excellent quality

Posted by 4875328750685686782 on Nov 13, 2015 | Verified Purchase

You really get the pungent taste of ginger

Nice Ginger!

Posted by MarieMR on Dec 08, 2013 | Verified Purchase

Smelt wonderful and tastes great. Nice in cooking and for teas.

1 2 3 4