Excellent products with very good price!

Posted by iHerb Customer on Mar 24, 2010 | Verified Purchase

it is just Organic Ginger! Good taste! I love this is certified organic with very good price. i drink everyday which is good to our metabolism when our metabolism getting weak by aging. I added to green tea, soymilk, )(or we can add a little amount of orgaic raw sugar if you feel it is too spicy to you)congee, cereal and beverages and soup. I use this to fry brown rice!! It is very delicious that our family love it sooo much! i use it on many of my dishes everyday, BBQ, (make the ginger sources by yourself with other organic ingredients) I recommended to my friends and they had me to buy for them. I got 6 packs again right away after the first purchase! Strongly recommended! Thank you Iherb!

Cheaper than buying Ginger tea

Posted by iHerb Customer on Mar 01, 2012 | Verified Purchase

My doctor recommended drinking Ginger Tea to combat inflammation. My CRP levels were up so I decided to make my own "tea" with this powder and hot water. Sometimes I add a little Xylitol, but this make a nice hot drink. This is a much more economical way to go.

That's what spices should be!

Posted by iHerb Customer on Mar 22, 2011 | Verified Purchase

This ginger smells incredibly good... It's a really top notch product. Great quality from a company that doesn't disappoint.

Very fresh & pungent, good quality.

Posted by iHerb Customer on Aug 13, 2015 | Verified Purchase

I've bought several pounds of fresh ginger powder from various bulk herb suppliers over the years. I put it into capsules & make tincture from it to use for a digestive aid, and a potent anti-inflammatory for chronic back pain, neck pain, headaches etc. Combined with Turmeric you can't get a better anti-inflammatory. I slighted my normal supplier after running out unexpectedly and they are notorious for slow shipping so ordered this from iherb. I was actually shocked at the fresh, pungent aroma when I opened it. This is nice strong stuff, works great and I will be ordering it again. Given it is a powder, I recommend immediately putting it into a few smaller jars so you don't expose the entire pound to oxidation every time you need a spoonful.

Love it!

Posted by iHerb Customer on Jul 03, 2014 | Verified Purchase

For some reason, I'm wild about ginger to my cooking of chicken and beef and this organic ginger is a convenient and economical way of getting a lot into my dishes. I add a smaller amount of other organic powders to the mix like cayenne, garlic and onion. I advise a funnel to get this powder into your spice jars.

Again, the real stuff.

Posted by iHerb Customer on Jan 18, 2013 | Verified Purchase

A very 'tangy' ginger powder. Works fine in baking and you won't run out soon. Makes good ginger bread for me. Good for your stomach and digestion and anti-nausea by tradition. Considered to be anti-inflammatory.

It is good for health.

Posted by iHerb Customer on Mar 31, 2011 | Verified Purchase

Circulation of the blood improves. However, the smell is tight. Bag breaks and it doesn't close.

Starwest Botanicals, Ginger Root Powder, Organic, 1 lb

Posted by iHerb Customer on Oct 02, 2017 | Verified Purchase

Highly recommended to all, drink everyday with turmeric and pepper for many years.

Good Product

Posted by CindyW on May 30, 2013 | Verified Purchase

I'm so glad Iherb carries bulk spices. I take ginger as a supplement as it has many health benefits.

fresh ginger

Posted by iHerb Customer on Dec 18, 2010 | Verified Purchase

very nice tasting and reasonable price--thanks Iherbs

1 2 3 4