This is the cinnamon that works

Posted by iHerb Customer on Sep 27, 2010 | Verified Purchase

True, it is not what is called true cinnamon--but it is the Cinnamon that is used in studies about its efficiency for blood sugar control and lowering cholesterol etc. If you choose to use it for health issues, not just for flavor--this is the one to go for! SME California

Sweet, fragrant and delicious

Posted by iHerb Customer on Feb 15, 2011 | Verified Purchase

Some of the nicest cinnamon powder I've ever tasted. Obviously other people think so too as it's often sold out!

good buy

Posted by iHerb Customer on Aug 24, 2010 | Verified Purchase

I use a lot of cinnamon so it makes sense to buy it this way and refill my bottle as needed. This has good flavor and its organic. Love it in my oatmeal in the morning with a scoop of maca powder, a couple chopped dates, flax oil and hemp milk. Yum!

like it

Posted by iHerb Customer on Jan 02, 2011 | Verified Purchase

my momk takes lots of cinamon for she's got a diabtetes. she said that this one has a very good taste

The colour and the aromoa WOW!

Posted by iHerb Customer on Apr 19, 2014 | Verified Purchase

I love cinnamon, don't we all? It is great for our blood and so I add it to smoothies so I get it raw regularly. Of course it is nice with poached apples etc but seriously, without any exaggeration, when I opened the packet for the first time, I was blown away by the aroma and deep colour. This is very good quality and the price is great for organic. I can only give 5 stars - nothing less. Yes I will order again because the taste is also AWESOME!

Great Product

Posted by iHerb Customer on Jan 20, 2011 | Verified Purchase

Love this cinnamon... ditch the grocery store kind!

great deal

Posted by iHerb Customer on Mar 10, 2011 | Verified Purchase

We use in smoothies almost everyday, and put on our dogs dry food, they love it. Very fresh and good price.

Tastes better than the cinnamon at the grocery store!!!

Posted by coconut on Jul 04, 2012 | Verified Purchase

I have been using this product a little over a year and I am very satisfied. I mainly using cinnamon as a dietary supplement, because of the high antioxidant and blood sugar balance. The powder taste great and fresh (not like cooking spices at the grocery stores full of filler). You will not be disappointed, I will continue to buy until it becomes unavailable. I take 2 teaspoons 2-3 times a week.

Nice!

Posted by holahola on Nov 19, 2010 | Verified Purchase

Fine powder, great taste - and organic!

Excellent